Looks like Beonna Taylor will finally get justice.

ctown81

On 8/5/2022 at 10:05 AM, ctown81 said:

Okay... they unlawfully obtained a warrant...  However, she was still housing a criminal, they still got shot at, and she was still in the line of fire.  

The funny part is that this was made to be a racist hate crimes from cops against the black community, when you know it wasn't.  

Prosecute the :poop: out of these 3, if these charges are true.  Quit pretending it was racially motivated, when you know deep down that it was not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

Okay... they unlawfully obtained a warrant...  However, she was still housing a criminal, they still got shot at, and she was still in the line of fire.  

The funny part is that this was made to be a racist hate crimes from cops against the black community, when you know it wasn't.  

Prosecute the :poop: out of these 3, if these charges are true.  Quit pretending it was racially motivated, when you know deep down that it was not.

Please point out where I said it was racially motivated? You just based your whole argument on something i never said.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

True, you didn't. Many in the mass media, however, did.

What does mass media have anything to do with what's posted on here? Quick question, your guilty of calling D's out for lying and misleading information, but correct me if I'm wrong I've yet to see you or beanie boy post 1 topic of the biggest misleading info in the last 2 years, the side you reside with forming the "big lie"? Not wanting to hijack this topic but C'mon prove me wrong 

I'll wait 

39 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

What does mass media have anything to do with what's posted on here?

Lots. Because the media often misrepresents things. Do you deny that? I can name one thing immediately off the top of my head that the media misrepresented. Probably more if I did a little research.

Quick question, your guilty of calling D's out for lying and misleading information, but correct me if I'm wrong I've yet to see you or beanie boy post 1 topic of the biggest misleading info in the last 2 years, the side you reside with forming the "big lie"? Not wanting to hijack this topic but C'mon prove me wrong 

I'll wait 

I never bought into "the big lie". That's why. And there are a lot of Republicans that don't, either. I've thought there may have been some anomalies, some things that might appear questionable (whether they are or not is another story) or procedural things that might need to be checked out or possibly shored up through law, but I don't think I ever disputed that Biden won the election.

Now let me ask YOU a question: Have you ever watched any of the videos of "beany boy" that I post? Have you listened to WHY he holds his positions? I don't really agree with him on the "stolen election" thing, but he makes a lot of good points on other things. And, I think he's more accurate in his coverage than most news outlets, mainstream included.

And I have posted stuff critical of Republicans. I'm pretty sure I have. Not gonna go dig back through all my posts.

When was the last time you posted something critical of Biden? Or any Democrat?

13 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Lots. Because the media often misrepresents things. Do you deny that? I can name one thing immediately off the top of my head that the media misrepresented. Probably more if I did a little research.

I never bought into "the big lie". That's why. And there are a lot of Republicans that don't, either. I've thought there may have been some anomalies, some things that might appear questionable (whether they are or not is another story) or procedural things that might need to be checked out or possibly shored up through law, but I don't think I ever disputed that Biden won the election.

Now let me ask YOU a question: Have you ever watched any of the videos of "beany boy" that I post? Have you listened to WHY he holds his positions? I don't really agree with him on the "stolen election" thing, but he makes a lot of good points on other things. And, I think he's more accurate in his coverage than most news outlets, mainstream included.

And I have posted stuff critical of Republicans. I'm pretty sure I have. Not gonna go dig back through all my posts.

When was the last time you posted something critical of Biden? Or any Democrat?

No I don't watch beanie boy

Just funny you run with the 2+2 is racist etc BS but don't post the daily big lie BS

I don't care for biden or any politician for that matter... right is right wrong is wrong, I don't get on here talking bout neither side, just find it funny the things yall post on here, you say you criticize equally BS

as for me posting something critical bout biden or any democrat, I don't get on here praising anything good or bad they do, i also dont get on here starting topics.... 2 corrupt parties 

9 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Please point out where I said it was racially motivated? You just based your whole argument on something i never said.

If it's not racially motivated, why is it a story?  Is she the only person in America that was killed by police raiding a home?  

If there was wrong-doing, then the people involved should be punished, but do not act like this whole story isn't nationwide news because it was portrayed as the racist institution of the police committing a crime against the black community instead of an isolated incident of poor police work that resulted in the needless death of an innocent woman.

9 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

What does mass media have anything to do with what's posted on here? Quick question, your guilty of calling D's out for lying and misleading information, but correct me if I'm wrong I've yet to see you or beanie boy post 1 topic of the biggest misleading info in the last 2 years, the side you reside with forming the "big lie"? Not wanting to hijack this topic but C'mon prove me wrong 

I'll wait 

Isn't the Big Lie a , to quote your liberal friends, "dog whistle".

A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the truth, used especially as a propaganda technique.[1][2] The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his book Mein Kampf (1925), to describe the use of a lie so colossal that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." Hitler claimed that the technique had been used by Jews to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German general Erich Ludendorff, who was a prominent nationalist political leader in the Weimar Republic.

42 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Isn't the Big Lie a , to quote your liberal friends, "dog whistle".

A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the truth, used especially as a propaganda technique.[1][2] The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his book Mein Kampf (1925), to describe the use of a lie so colossal that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." Hitler claimed that the technique had been used by Jews to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German general Erich Ludendorff, who was a prominent nationalist political leader in the Weimar Republic.

MSNBC got jett quoting Hitler :rofl:

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

What do we believe?  That you are using Nazi talking points???  I believe I just proved that.

A number of Democrats believed what they were told in the media about Kyle Rittenhouse, Michael Brown, and the so-called "Don't Say Gay" bill in Florida. As well as the Texas and Georgia election law changes.

That's just off the top of my head.

4 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

A number of Democrats believed what they were told in the media about Kyle Rittenhouse, Michael Brown, and the so-called "Don't Say Gay" bill in Florida. As well as the Texas and Georgia election law changes.

That's just off the top of my head.

True, now let me pull your move... list all the things the right believes that's not true :munch:! You spend majority of your time harping on D's but say you like to think you criticize equally... beanie boy supposedly has videos of him critiquing the right but you don't post those hmm 🤔! I'll tell you like this, you ain't persuaded none of us who don't tote the rights jock any difference before you posted the BS you post everyday... and honestly majority of your topics are lame duck's, hint the reason they get no replies :rofl: