Looks like Beonna Taylor will finally get justice.

ctown81

34 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

True, now let me pull your move... list all the things the right believes that's not trueĀ :munch:! You spend majority of your time harping on D's but say you like to think you criticize equally... beanie boy supposedly has videos of him critiquing the right but you don't post those hmm šŸ¤”! I'll tell you like this, you ain't persuaded none of us who don't tote the rights jock any difference before you posted the BS you post everyday... and honestly majority of your topics are lame duck's, hint the reason they get no repliesĀ :rofl:

Nobody convinces anyone on here, though, so that's not really a surprise. And Tim Pool (Beanie Boy, as you call him) has actually criticized the Republicans many times as "spineless", and talks frequently about how they cave to Democrats a lot.

And I post stuff that gets plenty of replies. Some don't, sure, but I think that's the case with a lot of people. It's just about how much interest it garners. A lot of it is insane.

Do I think 2020 was "stolen"? No. There are also a lot of Republicans who believe that. There are also a lot of Republicans who believe that it wasn't stolen, but there are some processes ("questionable things", if you will) that need to be looked at. How many Democrats screamed that 2016 was stolen from Hillary? How many Democrats screamed "Selected not Elected" in 2000?

I don't think "Replacement Theory" is a thing. I think that's a little out there. There are some on the far, far right who believe that. But I'm not on the far, far right, so I don't buy into that.

I can't list everything, because I don't know everything that "the right" thinks, but hey, if you think something's not true, post it, and I might just agree with you. Maybe I won't, depending on what it is. But it has to be fact-based, not opinion.

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Why is the DOJ even involved? Weird

DOJ was involved because they were investigating a "hate crime."Ā Ā 

Cops taking down criminals that shoot at them is now a hate crime.Ā Ā 

On 8/10/2022 at 7:35 AM, BoyzNdaHood said:

What does mass media have anything to do with what's posted on here? Quick question, your guilty of calling D's out for lying and misleading information, but correct me if I'm wrong I've yet to see you or beanie boy post 1 topic of the biggest misleading info in the last 2 years, the side you reside with forming the "big lie"? Not wanting to hijack this topic but C'mon prove me wrongĀ 

I'll waitĀ 

Who is the "Beanie Boy" and I am not sure if anyone ever posts anything remotely true in the news anymore.

Briebart is news with a hard right lean.
MSM is news with a hard left lean.
FOX News really is the most "middle" of the news stations and they are almost always misleading with their headlines to make it look like a hard right lean. (I am not referring to Tucker etc.)
I miss the show on Sunday mornings where there was a panel of left and right discussing the headlines of the week.Ā  It was before the NFL Sunday morning pre-game stuff on FOX.Ā  It was before the masses made Chris Wallace and others to choose a side.

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

Who is the "Beanie Boy" and I am not sure if anyone ever posts anything remotely true in the news anymore.

Briebart is news with a hard right lean.
MSM is news with a hard left lean.
FOX News really is the most "middle" of the news stations and they are almost always misleading with their headlines to make it look like a hard right lean. (I am not referring to Tucker etc.)
I miss the show on Sunday mornings where there was a panel of left and right discussing the headlines of the week.Ā  It was before the NFL Sunday morning pre-game stuff on FOX.Ā  It was before the masses made Chris Wallace and others to choose a side.

Beanie Boy is the guy with the winter hat on his head all the time that likes to hear himself talk and doesn't get to the point until about 10 minutes of yammering.Ā  Was it a shame that Breonna Taylor got caught in the crossfire ?Ā  In a way, but she did have a criminal that shot at the cops and she was hit by cross fire.Ā  She was in the wrong place at the wrong time.Ā  Women that date criminals should expect something to go wrong sometime.Ā  It was the same with Vicky White :Ā Ā 

Ā 

15 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I love how people try to blame MSM like CNN. It's 2022. Most people don't even have cable anymore. They did shady stuff and are about to get punished for itĀ 

They did do shady stuff, and they are going to be punished.Ā  That's how it's supposed to work, whether the person they shot was black, white, pink, purple, brown, yellow, or green.

• Like 1