Crockett intersquad scrimmage

maxjean

3 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Lindale had about 100 people in stands this morning for intra-squad….. WTH? Why? Helicopter parents …. SMH 

So Lindale don’t have 100 fans excited about football season that aren’t parents? I wasn’t able to make it to ours and I wanted to be there bad and I don’t even have a kid playing. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 8/6/2022 at 11:50 AM, maxjean said:

I was looking forward to see how the new coaches from all these 5a and 6a programs translate at the 3a level. Girls vb coach was at Mansfield and Duncanville.

Just FYI.....most 5A and 6A coaches don't know jack about stopping the wing-t, slot-t, ect cuz they don't have much experiencing playing against it. Just a PSA before you get too hyped

37 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Just FYI.....most 5A and 6A coaches don't know jack about stopping the wing-t, slot-t, ect cuz they don't have much experiencing playing against it. Just a PSA before you get too hyped

And don’t forget, coaches from the metroplex and big ole cities don’t hang around small schools too long most of the time. Get a few years head coaching experience and start applying for bigger jobs.