Thanks Governor Abbott!

Sportsfanatic1

19 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Texas gets inundated with 1000’s daily and NY libtards whine about 50 showing up….tell me again about how the demo party is more compassionate towards illegals…yeah when it’s NIMBY

They're claiming that the individuals bussed to these cities were "tricked" onto the buses. They were allegedly told they'd be taken elsewhere, and were taken some place they didn't want to be (i.e. DC and New York).

"Sanctuary Cities in Blue States": We'll be sanctuary cities!
"Red States": Ok (buses people to those cities)
"Sanctuary Cities in Blue States": Not Like That! Help!

8 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

They're claiming that the individuals bussed to these cities were "tricked" onto the buses. They were allegedly told they'd be taken elsewhere, and were taken some place they didn't want to be (i.e. DC and New York).

"Red States": Ok (buses people to those cities)

They're not being tricked.  As I've said before at one time in the late 80's you could have offered me a free trip to Mexico City or Acapulco and I would have went down to the border for the free one way trip just to see the sights that I want to see.  They're doing the same thing.  It's a free trip to NYC or D.C..  Why not take it for free, and they won't be mugged on the bus (or maybe they will by other passengers) while going, but allegedly that's why their fleeing their own countries, because of crime.  

2 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

They're not being tricked.  As I've said before at one time in the late 80's you could have offered me a free trip to Mexico City or Acapulco and I would have went down to the border for the free one way trip just to see the sights that I want to see.  They're doing the same thing.  It's a free trip to NYC or D.C..  Why not take it for free, and they won't be mugged on the bus (or maybe they will by other passengers) while going, but allegedly that's why their fleeing their own countries, because of crime.  

So let's keep sending them to the most crime ridden cities. I think we should be sending thousands, not hundreds to those cities, including Chicago. They need some there also. 

56 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

So let's keep sending them to the most crime ridden cities. I think we should be sending thousands, not hundreds to those cities, including Chicago. They need some there also. 

That's fine but don't act ignorant to the fact when things get a lot worse there when Republicans are sending them to democratic cities.

20 hours ago, ctown81 said:

That's fine but don't act ignorant to the fact when things get a lot worse there when Republicans are sending them to democratic cities.

Don't care about Chicago, New York, or the Swamp--they can all continue to get ILLEGAL aliens and their crime can keep rising. Why should the GOP have to worry about those places, considering the Democrats do NOTHING to control the influx of ILLEGAL activity at the United States border--each and every one of them are NOT doing their job to uphold and defend the Constitution and the United States from foreign invaders. 

38 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Don't care about Chicago, New York, or the Swamp--they can all continue to get ILLEGAL aliens and their crime can keep rising. Why should the GOP have to worry about those places, considering the Democrats do NOTHING to control the influx of ILLEGAL activity at the United States border--each and every one of them are NOT doing their job to uphold and defend the Constitution and the United States from foreign invaders. 

I agree.  Why should the people that don't want them have to deal with all of them and the people that want them not have to deal any of with them?  The whole illegal immigration is one of the biggest crocks of 💩 ever thrown in the face of the American citizens.  And it is done equally from both sides of the isle.  One side wants cheap labor and the other side wants more voters.  Average American gets screwed.

On 8/8/2022 at 6:55 PM, ctown81 said:

"Red States": Ok. (buses people to those cities)

51 minutes ago, Olduy said:

Mayor of New York now says he will campaign against Abbott. 🤣

Just my opinion: That ought to be illegal. One state should not be able to interfere in the state-level election of another state. Just like I don't think people from out of state should be able to donate money to politicians running for Senate. Ought to be illegal.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, trashyhound said:

The way dems everywhere have acted toward the border and then cry when a fraction of the problem is passed to them, and you call Abott "petty"?

The fact that @RETIREDFAN1 fan liked this should let you know you're sounding like an old man. not going to even grace this with an explanation lol.

• Grumpy 1

12 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

here you go grandpa. best urban dictionary definition i could find 

The state of "being" when one does something simply to annoy someone else

Abbott knows what he's dong and it's pretty funny

Why not use dictionary.com?

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/petty

pettiness, definition 3:

the quality or condition of being unkind, stingy, or ungenerous, especially in small or trifling things; meanspiritedness:

Their pettiness is perhaps best demonstrated by the threatened removal of an assortment of services provided to residents—things like fresh fruit, free coffee, and a monthly outing.