Scrimmages this week

RETIREDFAN1

31 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I didn’t mean that in a derogatory way towards Garrison. I was more pointing at the fact that WR could have at least scheduled someone their size to scrimmage.

We have a tri scrimmage with Prairiland and New Diana. 🤣

11 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

We have a tri scrimmage with Prairiland and New Diana. 🤣

That ought to get ya ready for that brutal non-district gauntlet lol. Sharp was like,  "let me set this place on fire before I go" lol

12 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

I didn’t mean that in a derogatory way towards Garrison. I was more pointing at the fact that WR could have at least scheduled someone their size to scrimmage.

I will be in Tennessee Friday and won't make the scrimmage ... try not to kill any of our players ...

3 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

Because?   Why would you cancel a scrimmage?    Both have great #’s so what was the issue?

16 minutes ago, Bulldogs12 said:

I never saw this game on this year’s schedule. Lindale is scrimmaging 2 different opponents this year with Sulphur Springs & Whitehouse. 

From a parent of a player on the Carthage team, I was told the scrimmage was canceled because of sickness on the Lindale squad. However, if Lindale is truly scrimmaging SS and Whitehouse then that wouldn’t jive. So I truly don’t know. 

8 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

From a parent of a player on the Carthage team, I was told the scrimmage was canceled because of sickness on the Lindale squad. However, if Lindale is truly scrimmaging SS and Whitehouse then that wouldn’t jive. So I truly don’t know. 

Lindale is scheduled to scrimmage Whitehouse on August 18

9 hours ago, Bulldogs12 said:

I never saw this game on this year’s schedule. Lindale is scrimmaging 2 different opponents this year with Sulphur Springs & Whitehouse. 

Carthage Athletics social media said it was canceled, so somebody had it on a schedule...