Jump to content

Scrimmages this week


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I didn’t mean that in a derogatory way towards Garrison. I was more pointing at the fact that WR could have at least scheduled someone their size to scrimmage.

We have a tri scrimmage with Prairiland and New Diana. 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

We have a tri scrimmage with Prairiland and New Diana. 🤣

That ought to get ya ready for that brutal non-district gauntlet lol. Sharp was like,  "let me set this place on fire before I go" lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

I didn’t mean that in a derogatory way towards Garrison. I was more pointing at the fact that WR could have at least scheduled someone their size to scrimmage.

I will be in Tennessee Friday and won't make the scrimmage ... try not to kill any of our players ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/8/2022 at 9:16 AM, JBizzle said:

Carthage and Lindale was canceled...

I never saw this game on this year’s schedule. Lindale is scrimmaging 2 different opponents this year with Sulphur Springs & Whitehouse. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

Because?   Why would you cancel a scrimmage?    Both have great #’s so what was the issue?

 

16 minutes ago, Bulldogs12 said:

I never saw this game on this year’s schedule. Lindale is scrimmaging 2 different opponents this year with Sulphur Springs & Whitehouse. 

From a parent of a player on the Carthage team, I was told the scrimmage was canceled because of sickness on the Lindale squad. However, if Lindale is truly scrimmaging SS and Whitehouse then that wouldn’t jive. So I truly don’t know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

 

From a parent of a player on the Carthage team, I was told the scrimmage was canceled because of sickness on the Lindale squad. However, if Lindale is truly scrimmaging SS and Whitehouse then that wouldn’t jive. So I truly don’t know. 

Lindale is scheduled to scrimmage Whitehouse on August 18

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Bulldogs12 said:

I never saw this game on this year’s schedule. Lindale is scrimmaging 2 different opponents this year with Sulphur Springs & Whitehouse. 

Carthage Athletics social media said it was canceled, so somebody had it on a schedule...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bansheefan03 said:

The Lindale scrimmage  Lindale had that week double booked and did not let carthage know until they posted it was canceled 

Kinda messed up. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...