National Security is BS

RETIREDFAN1

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

If we don't abide by The Constitution we don't deserve to exist.......

That is why we are on the road to ruin. Because many people believe the Constitution is a living document, and while it is changeable, there are only 2 ways to change it, neither of which is being done. It might be time for a little Thomas Jefferson--the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

That is why we are on the road to ruin. Because many people believe the Constitution is a living document, and while it is changeable, there are only 2 ways to change it, neither of which is being done. It might be time for a little Thomas Jefferson--the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure.

You surprise me.....lol

4 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You surprise me.....lol

While I have "some" liberal views socially in some instances--I am very financially conservative and do understand the difference between common sense and idocracy--I mean liberalism about government. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

While I have "some" liberal views socially in some instances--I am very financially conservative and do understand the difference between common sense and idocracy--I mean liberalism about government. 

Abortion is murder.... we'll never agree on that.....

25 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

All the alphabet agencies should be done away with....CIA FBI NSA ATF DEA etc......

They all need to be purged of political hacks and scaled back to very limited roles ...  during my military career, I worked quite a bit with the DEA and NSA and a couple of times with the CIA .... @RETIREDFAN1doesn't have a clue about national security and that’s a fact .... 

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

They all need to be purged of political hacks and scaled back to very limited roles ...  during my military career, I worked quite a bit with the DEA and NSA and a couple of times with the CIA .... @RETIREDFAN1doesn't have a clue about national security and that’s a fact .... 

All are Unconstitutional......

• Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

National security isn't IN The Constitution.......

.... "provide for the national defense" ..... national security is a component of national defense .... something you know next to nothing about .....

9 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

.... "provide for the national defense" ..... national security is a component of national defense .... something you know next to nothing about .....

Wrong wrong wrong.....keeping secrets from the people who pay for it is Unconstitutional.......if we can't LIVE by the Constitution we should die ........

18 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Wrong wrong wrong.....keeping secrets from the people who pay for it is Unconstitutional.......if we can't LIVE by the Constitution we should die ........

Keeping secret IS a vital part of national defense .... you REALLY are clueless .... 

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

While I have "some" liberal views socially in some instances--I am very financially conservative

I tend to be just the opposite...politically liberal and socially conservative. Probably more folks like you around than folks like me. 

39 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Keeping secret IS a vital part of national defense .... you REALLY are clueless .... 

National Defense is a far different game than what they've been playing since Bush Jr. allowed it.  They'll come after you too, if they want to be suspicious of what you write.  I realize that we do have bad guys that are citizens of the U.S., but if the authorities suspect something get a warrant and do things the right way according to the Constitution.  

• Like 1