Trumps home at Mar-a-lago raided by FBI

gamewatcher63

2 hours ago, Wild74 said:

It is not good to do that to a x president, when you start chasing after the other party you are inviting revenge, you will not be in power forever and invite the same down the line. 

Some Republicans in Congress have already said that they're going to try to impeach Biden, and they're probably going to start other investigations as well.

Let's see what they find first.  I'll wonder if some of it was planted.  While I'm not a huge fan of Trump personally, we should have all known that the swamp was going to come with a vengeance.  I'll have to see what "materializes".  I know Barry, Pepe, and Boyznplay are yucking it up right now.  I want to see what evidence is found or planted.  We probably won't know for weeks.  I've never even heard of a Presidents home being raided, yes they hated the good he did for Americans, and they want to stop him from doing so again.  We're closer to WW III now with Russia, Chiner, and North Korea than we ever were in my lifetime.  

I actually found your response humorous. We'll find out exactly what was found BoyzNdaHood.  It might take years, but we'll find out.  If you're wrong, and I'm right you'll be the one crying.  We'll see in the next few years how it all comes out in the end.  I have a feeling it won't be as funny as you think it is right now.  When you have nothing to hide, you're not scared, you face it.    

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Clinton- bleaches server and no raid

hunter - lots of pay for play info on laptop-no raid

Epstein client list- no raid

hmm…. Maybe our government is not the good guys. 

In case you were wondering what federal judge would sign off on a search warrant of a former president:

• Like 1