Trumps home at Mar-a-lago raided by FBI

gamewatcher63

16 hours ago, ANTI said:

Well, well, well....

Wonder how the Trumpaholics will spin this 🤣

it will be a rallying cry for the 2022 and 2024 elections. Thanks to your idiot leaders. 

Pelosi and Schumer will retire after next July and take all your tax money with them. the 25th will be used on the paper president. Kamala will be impeached. The Republican Speaker of house will be President. He will immediately revoke Bidens executive orders. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, osup116 said:

the 25th will be used on the paper president. Kamala will be impeached. The Republican Speaker of house will be President. He will immediately revoke Bidens executive orders. 

That's just wishful thinking. Remember, for this to happen beyond invocation of the 25th Amendment, not only would Kamala Harris have to be impeached for...something...she'd have to be convicted in order to be removed from office. There's NO WAY the Senate is going to do that.

Now Merrick Garland says it was about 15 boxes of "classified information", but have those boxes been found, yet ???  Even if he had them, according to many sources he plans on building his Presidential Library in Florida.  Let's say they did find them.  They take them back to Washington, and then will have to bring them back to the Presidential Library once they are declassified if any are found.  That's a waste of taxpayer money.  I still don't know if he did or didn't have anything.  All I've seen again are two memes with an empty safe crack with Tucker and Jenny's phone number in the toilet paper.  I won't write it to prevent ear worms.    

Again, a ridiculous hit job.  He better have had some information that would bring down the whole country at his house for this kind of raid to occur.  It's not at all odd for a former president to have classified information.  Obama still has tons that he's done nothing with.

Ridiculous. 

And can anyone take Garland seriously at all.  He looks like a cartoon character.

21 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

1660268539027742.png

Even if they were the nuclear codes they change those with every incoming President.  I would bet that Biden's is 1-2-3-4, because he couldn't remember anything else.  On top of that he may have already declassified all documents he has so the search was only to harass him.