Trumps home at Mar-a-lago raided by FBI

gamewatcher63

10 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

The FBI is.  So if you defund them, you defund the police.  Looks bad for public relations.  

Wrong nimrod......The Constitution does not authorize a federal police force.....ergo....their existence is Unconstitutional........

44 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

The FBI is.  So if you defund them, you defund the police.  Looks bad for public relations.  

No, they are tax auditors .... they have no business wth firearms .... you evidently aren't familiar with the Posse Comitatus Act  ....

19 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

My question is….what are they gonna arrest him for?

I don't know ?

Remember President Trump has said in the past he can't be prosecuted because he is in a protected class.  

People who believe that do not destroy or hide evidence.  They really feel no need to.   This may have happened to Trump.  

Something to point out.  Now Trump has to stand before a judge.  There will be no party politicians voting along party line on guilty or not guilty.  

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

Sounds like its coming soon.  I do agree with the one politician or news anchor who said, " If the FBI doesn't indict they will look foolish."

There won't be any indictment.......keep wishing though, libtard......

There's always been events leading up to big events in our history.

Skirmishes leading to the Boston Tea Party.

Bexar, Gilead, Gonzales before the Alamo and Battle of San Jacinto.

I think Jan 6th was just the start. If they arrest Trump or disqualify him from electable service we could be in a civil war.

14 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

I don't know ?

Remember President Trump has said in the past he can't be prosecuted because he is in a protected class.  

People who believe that do not destroy or hide evidence.  They really feel no need to.   This may have happened to Trump.  

Something to point out.  Now Trump has to stand before a judge.  There will be no party politicians voting along party line on guilty or not guilty.  

Guilty or not guilty of what?  You don’t know what they can arrest him for, but put him on trial?  Your liberal blindedness is really showing.  This is a political witch hunt

30 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Why wait till then?  Let em be heard asap.  

The Republicans do not have control of any of the committees running the hearings  .... They don't have the power to force the FBI to have them testify and I'm sure the DOJ and FBI wouldn’t cooperate until the Republicans take cotrol of the HOR ...