DCTF Football Fridays app

LetsGoEagles

18 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Seems to have gone live with games, districts, classifications etc etc. does anyone’s app keep crashing and giving them a catastrophic message that you have to delete the app and reinstall? 

Because it’s developed by the lowest bidder. 

3 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

If only we had “anywhere else” to get scores and updates. 

Your point is only valid if said service works. 

We aren’t even playing scrimmages yet and people are complaining about scores!  🤣😂

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

@MattSteppcan you help out ol' @GWBears01get their game chat going up? He's ranting and raving everywhere. 😆

@MattStepp Tiger03lb is a very unreliable source of information. He is from Malakoff if that tells you anything. The game chat for several games aren’t working but as long as I can check scores I will be perfectly happy 😃 

Guest Tiger03lb
11 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

@MattStepp Tiger03lb is a very unreliable source of information. He is from Malakoff if that tells you anything. The game chat for several games aren’t working but as long as I can check scores I will be perfectly happy 😃 

That explains everything lol

37 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Are you insinuating that I’m complaining about scores? 

Nope.  Insinuating would mean that I am just making stuff up based on what I think you meant.  The actual quote from you:

10 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

If only we had “anywhere else” to get scores and updates. 

Your point is only valid if said service works. 

Seems the insinuating is not being done by me, if we are being literal.

• LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Nope.  Insinuating would mean that I am just making stuff up based on what I think you meant.  The actual quote from you:

Seems the insinuating is not being done by me, if we are being literal.

So me saying that we have more than 1 place to get scores as a reply to someone is complaining about scores? I have seen a lot of people complaining about a lot of stuff but nobody complaining about scores. A game hasn’t been played yet so there has been no complaints of the scores. I did say I was still having a few issues and left it at that. I really don’t like the new set up as much but haven’t complained and won’t as long as we can keep up with scores on the weekends.