DCTF Football Fridays app

LetsGoEagles

I am a very easy going and forgiving person....I've eaten chicken when I ordered fish, I've waited in line at the grocery store while someone went looking for something they forgot, and I've sat behind someone at a red light who was so engrossed in their phone they didn't see it turn green and I didn't even honk the horn.  This morning I loaded a bunch of games onto my favorites list, scrolled through the other games to see who was playing where, and had a very enjoyable experience on the app.  So when it came time for the game I was going to follow tonight to start...you guessed it, all the favorites were gone, the weird scrolling thing that starts over all the time was back, and the issues I had last week all seemed to reappear.  I am just a little peeved and frustrated.

How'd it work for everyone last night? I had zero issues with scrolling. Everything was pretty smooth. I tried quoting someone on chat and it took a while and then posted it twice, but could fix it with the delete feature. Scorestream worked fine but the scores weren't kept current. I assume from lack of users. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vandalman said:

How'd it work for everyone last night? I had zero issues with scrolling. Everything was pretty smooth. I tried quoting someone on chat and it took a while and then posted it twice, but could fix it with the delete feature. Scorestream worked fine but the scores weren't kept current. I assume from lack of users. 

I opened the app at the start of our game and still had the problems from last week, so I uninstalled/reinstalled and the app worked very well.  Sore spots, we had all mentioned, had definitely been worked on and mostly resolved.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Vandalman said:

The problem last night was the games wouldn't update.  Others in our party had different scores than i had.  I only got final scores after I got home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...