Beto O’Rourke says Republican Gov. Greg Abbott unable to lead Texas

Monte1076

I have a question on to why liberals supported BETO over any other candidate.

1st, he lost to Ted Cruz.  The most unpopular senator in the media.

2nd, he goes by a Mexican name when he is 100% white.  That is a huge red flag that starts off with a lie.

3rd, he crashed our sitting governor's speech, cussing and yelling like a crazed lunatic.

Finally, he was in Mineral Wells this week speaking out about guns.  One of these rednecks started heckling him...  His response was to call him a MFer, and get in a cussing shouting match with a citizen.

This dude is a freaking loon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

2nd, he goes by a Mexican name when he is 100% white.  That is a huge red flag that starts off with a lie.

3rd, he crashed our sitting governor's speech, cussing and yelling like a crazed lunatic.

Finally, he was in Mineral Wells this week speaking out about guns.  One of these rednecks started heckling him...  His response was to call him a ####, and get in a cussing shouting match with a citizen.

Most Libs are these days.

21 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Finally, he was in Mineral Wells this week speaking out about guns.  One of these rednecks started heckling him...  His response was to call him a ####, and get in a cussing shouting match with a citizen.

Dem's know he can not win in Texas, But he does get a lot of airtime because he ran for President. Soro's gives the monkey money and the monkey dances on primetime with Dem talking points

• Like 1

On 8/13/2022 at 1:43 PM, osup116 said:

Dem's know he can not win in Texas, But he does get a lot of airtime because he ran for President. Soro's gives the monkey money and the monkey dances on primetime with Dem talking points

This is why I contacted my state-level rep (and got a response). Someone from the rep's office actually called me and we had a brief chat. I'm probably on a list somewhere now. I was polite and everything, but, you know...

• Like 1