Gilmer schedule...

PelvisPresley

this would have been one of those times to snag a game with a really good private school (if there is one anywhere looking) like IMG or an out of state like Evangel or one of the Little Rock schools like (Pulaski Academy or Bryant)...playing in a neutral site maybe on Thursday or Saturday to get a decent stadium.

12 minutes ago, PelvisPresley said:

this would have been one of those times to snag a game with a really good private school (if there is one anywhere looking) like IMG or an out of state like Evangel or one of the Little Rock schools like (Pulaski Academy or Bryant).

Christian Heritage might be available.  😁

4 hours ago, PelvisPresley said:

this would have been one of those times to snag a game with a really good private school (if there is one anywhere looking) like IMG or an out of state like Evangel or one of the Little Rock schools like (Pulaski Academy or Bryant)...playing in a neutral site maybe on Thursday or Saturday to get a decent stadium.

For what why would wanna do that don’t make sense 

4 minutes ago, kingwolf said:

I agree…they should find an opponent their like size and talent…think they could have looked in Northwest LA and probably had some success

Nobody is traveling out of state to find a game. I think with the schedule we got that’s enough I could see if there was some cupcakes on the schedule but it’s not any in the preseason.

10 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Nobody is traveling out of state to find a game. I think with the schedule we got that’s enough I could see if there was some cupcakes on the schedule but it’s not any in the preseason.

I was referring to having a LA school come to Gilmer.  Several of those teams will travel into East Texas due to the gate proceeds they would get a part of.  Gilmer could get in some quality reps against a decent opponent.  Longview has been doing that for decades.

• Like 1