Sometimes I just like to see the world burn.........

ctown81

5 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Probably not as bad as what they teach them once the TV is off...

When I was in school, and I think it was my Junior year they started this, they had this thing they'd show called "Channel 1 News". I think it was some kind of news thing for students. It was on every day, and only lasted five or 10 minutes. But it was during class time, which I kinda thought was odd.

• Like 1

Just now, Monte1076 said:

When I was in school, and I think it was my Junior year they started this, they had this thing they'd show called "Channel 1". I think it was some kind of news thing for students. It was on every day, and only lasted five or 10 minutes. But it was during class time, which I kinda thought was odd.

I was a teacher......only school I worked at that showed it was Kemp......all libnut BS.....my kids laughed at the lefttard bias.......lol

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Back in the early 90s, the Command Post at 8th AF Headquarters showed CNN 24/7 .... back then it was a respectable news source ...

From what I understand, there seems to be a "tone shift" going on at CNN. That new dude who is in charge after Zucker left is apparently making changes.

5 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

From what I understand, there seems to be a "tone shift" going on at CNN. That new dude who is in charge after Zucker left is apparently making changes.

Well CNN didn’t even have one scintilla of unbiased reporting for the last 30 years….it will take a while for anyone to believe that they have changed back to being anywhere close to a real news org….

6 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Well CNN didn’t even have one scintilla of unbiased reporting for the last 30 years….it will take a while for anyone to believe that they have changed back to being anywhere close to a real news org….

From what I understand, they're moving away from using terms like "The Big Lie" (though my understanding is that they've shifted language to "election deniers"), and I also understand there's apparently less usage of their "breaking news" thing, which apparently they used to use frequently.

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

He hasn't done squat .... he needs to clean house of all the libtard commentators ... anyhing short of that isn’t going to work  ....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Back in the early 90s, the Command Post at 8th AF Headquarters showed CNN 24/7 .... back then it was a respectable news source ...

Only for those that believed their liberal bias back then--but then again, you fit that don't you......:rofl:

• LOL! 1

22 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Only for those that believed their liberal bias back then--but then again, you fit that don't you......:rofl:

They didn't turn into a liberally biased :poop: show until Ted Turner sold out ... in the 90s they reported mostly factual news events ... tru storie  .....

9 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

When I was in school, and I think it was my Junior year they started this, they had this thing they'd show called "Channel 1 News". I think it was some kind of news thing for students. It was on every day, and only lasted five or 10 minutes. But it was during class time, which I kinda thought was odd.

When I was in school the History teacher would show Good Morning America for the first 15 minutes of class, and we had a test on it at the end of the week.  It was because of current events and they would one day impact and be History.  Since I don't watch the news today, I wouldn't know what station I would recommend.  I know it wouldn't be CNN 10.