Tyler High @ Terrell High Scrimmage

cujoforlife

This will be the first look at work the new QB brings to the table for Tyler High. This will be an easy drive for me since I live in Terrell. Looking at last season’s game for Terrell. It doesn’t looking it will be much of a benefit. I hope The Tigers can show Cujo some of their weaknesses.

thoughts?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

This will be the first look at work the new QB brings to the table for Tyler High. This will be an easy drive for me since I live in Terrell. Looking at last season’s game for Terrell. It doesn’t looking it will be much of a benefit. I hope The Tigers can show Cujo some of their weaknesses.

thoughts?

They run wing T so it will give us a baseline view of that style of offense. 

6 hours ago, CUJONATION83 said:

I'm going to be honest with you, they are NOT a very good opponent at all. Just moved up to 5A and haven't made the playoffs in years. 

I know they were a few years ago. When they had that coach that was only there for about two years.

3 hours ago, collincountyfootball1 said:

Honestly kinda surprised to see TH scrimmaging Terrell. Not really sure what would be to gain for them seeing as though Terrell has been a pretty below average 4A team the last several years. Moving up into 5A D2 this year but still kind of strange. 

I know that are doing for their offense, that's all i can see them doing for.

On 8/14/2022 at 10:59 PM, micotrav said:

Terrell is supposed to be an improved team this year and possibly make a legitimate run to a playoff position in their move to 5A. 

They would have to improve a whole lot in a year to make a run at a playoff spot. I don’t see them being able to compete at all with Lovejoy, Melissa, or Crandall. I would put Denison/Poteet in that next class and I would say Terrell would be towards the bottom of the pack with Princeton and Greenville. 

46 minutes ago, collincountyfootball1 said:

They would have to improve a whole lot in a year to make a run at a playoff spot. I don’t see them being able to compete at all with Lovejoy, Melissa, or Crandall. I would put Denison/Poteet in that next class and I would say Terrell would be towards the bottom of the pack with Princeton and Greenville. 

Do you think with Terrell trending in the right direction with growth. Do you think they would be able to field a competitive football team year in and year out?

8 hours ago, VonG said:

Do you think with Terrell trending in the right direction with growth. Do you think they would be able to field a competitive football team year in and year out?

Houses are being sold in Terrell but people aren’t moving in. Houses sold but are still empty. Or they go up for rent for 1,800 a month, and no one is Terrell is going to rent a house for that much here.

Check the latest census report. They are growing. They built some new apartments. They are not empty. You don't build all those businesses that they have built around Bucees if there are no roof tops to support them. 

1 hour ago, VonG said:

Check the latest census report. They are growing. They built some new apartments. They are not empty. You don't build all those businesses that they have built around Bucees if there are no roof tops to support them. 

That’s out lying area with the apt. The houses that are being bought aren’t being moved into. I would know I live out here now. That is what I’m talking about. The new house that bring built are on the north side of town which is where most of the black families live.

On 8/16/2022 at 12:54 PM, VonG said:

I think it’s going to be really hard for Terrell to field a competitive team at the 5A level year in and year out. I’m thinking they’ll be more of a hit or miss program. Success depending on whether or not they have a few studs in a particular class or not. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 9:22 PM, cujoforlife said:

Houses are being sold in Terrell but people aren’t moving in. Houses sold but are still empty. Or they go up for rent for 1,800 a month, and no one is Terrell is going to rent a house for that much here.

Must be 2 living area 5 bed 2.5 bath 3 car garage for $1800

3 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

Nope just a regular 3 bed 1 bath 

yup. I know a coach that just moved from there. His 3 bed 2 bath. Although is was 2400 sq foot was 2k a month 2 car garage.  

Things are high around there. 

19 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

yup. I know a coach that just moved from there. His 3 bed 2 bath. Although is was 2400 sq foot was 2k a month 2 car garage.  

Things are high around there. 

Things are high everywhere. 

• Like 2