Tyler High @ Terrell High Scrimmage

cujoforlife

3 minutes ago, 3rdcoastent said:

Finally we are back ready to do this podcast tommrow boy i got so Much to say and is the qb the guy that came from chapel hill or who I know whoever #12 was at spring game he looked like a qb tall and could run too 

he transferred to OD Wyatt

Tyler high offense did its job overall, but could have done more. Jabraylyn Williams and the back up from Chapel Hill did good tonight. BTW, 20-10 Tyler high through the live and controlled portions of the scrimmage. I give Terrell credit. They came to play. Our defense needs to seriously tighten up, but the wing T is new to this group of Tyler high players. Marshall will be a good game imo. We will have to play much better next week. Definitely things Tyler high needs to work on. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Tyler high offense did its job overall, but could have done more. Jabraylyn Williams and the back up from Chapel Hill did good tonight. BTW, 20-10 Tyler high through the live and controlled portions of the scrimmage. I give Terrell credit. They came to play. Our defense needs to seriously tighten up, but the wing T is new to this group of Tyler high players. Marshall will be a good game imo. We will have to play much better next week. Definitely things Tyler high needs to work on. 

I thought the Chapel Hill kid transferred to OD Wyatt

20 hours ago, Slickarick said:

yup. I know a coach that just moved from there. His 3 bed 2 bath. Although is was 2400 sq foot was 2k a month 2 car garage.  

Things are high around there. 

Rent or note?? Either way hell nawl man

• Like 1

A 2400 sq ft house in Tyler is running you  $475,000 or better. The pandemic messed everything up. You use to get those same type of houses for the low $300,000. Close to 10 years ago you was paying $100+ a sq ft. Now you are paying $200+ a sq ft for houses that use to cost $80,000.

31 minutes ago, VonG said:

$2400 sq ft house in Tyler is running you  $475,000 or better. The pandemic messed everything up. You use to get those same type of houses for the low $300,000. Close to 10 years ago you was paying $100+ a sq ft. Now you are paying $200+ a sq ft for houses that use to cost $80,000.

I'm bout to sell my house right now then😄😄😄😄😄

• LOL! 1