2nd Scrimmage

Tatum_DirtyBird

3 hours ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

Tatum showed flashes. Give them 4-5 weeks they will be rolling!

I'm hoping we expedite that a little but you're more than likely correct. You can see it, it's there, just gotta put the time in. RB1 only had like 2 carries last week. First one went for 37, you could tell his toe is still bothering him. Wasn't running nowhere near top speed. Felt like #17 Fields looked pretty good back there as well. The Tatum kid looks solid as a sophomore. Mimbs looked good at FB. A couple more looked good. Plenty of pieces to fill out the offense around Watson, Norris, Gonzalez, Redwine, and that big OL. Defense will get there. Hope to see some solid progress friday.

3 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I'm hoping we expedite that a little but you're more than likely correct. You can see it, it's there, just gotta put the time in. RB1 only had like 2 carries last week. First one went for 37, you could tell his toe is still bothering him. Wasn't running nowhere near top speed. Felt like #17 Fields looked pretty good back there as well. The Tatum kid looks solid as a sophomore. Mimbs looked good at FB. A couple more looked good. Plenty of pieces to fill out the offense around Watson, Norris, Gonzalez, Redwine, and that big OL. Defense will get there. Hope to see some solid progress friday.

Thursday*

13 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Have no idea. Last year they had a decent qb and a couple of athletes. Heard numbers are hurting them right now, heard they maybe a little better than last year but depth is going to hurt them. Probably about the same as Arp. Depends if they get rowdy or not. Lol. 

still trying to wrap my head around why these kids are running from hard work here some have begun to trickle out but no where near the 100+that was expected.they say the coaches are strict these must the thinnest skin kids on the planet here in crockett and just plain lazy.

=

Guest Tiger03lb
42 minutes ago, maxjean said:

still trying to wrap my head around why these kids are running from hard work here some have begun to trickle out but no where near the 100+that was expected.they say the coaches are strict these must the thinnest skin kids on the planet here in crockett and just plain lazy.

=

I'll agree to that. Maybe also he is inforcing some/better discipline and not letting the kids run the team/program. There has always been a problem with Crockett with that and letting them get away with whatever. 

Heard it'll be a few years but sounds like the numbers will come up with middle school classes. I'm sure you guys will probably be in division 2 by then with the way numbers are going.

We shall see on Friday where you guys are at. Heard the stadium got a new face-lift. I'll probably make it on Friday. 

4 hours ago, Wild74 said:

6 on offense 7 on defense

Does that mean WO will be better or worse than last year. Last year they averaged 

Points for - 27.6  Points against 29

If you take away the 1A schools and winless Atlanta, they averaged 

Points for - 20  Points against 38

*Disclaimer: points taken from MaxPreps. 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Does that mean WO will be better or worse than last year. Last year they averaged 

Points for - 27.6  Points against 29

If you take away the 1A schools and winless Atlanta, they averaged 

Points for - 20  Points against 38

*Disclaimer: points taken from MaxPreps. 😂😂😂

I only have Pigskin to go by but White Oak has nowhere to go according to Pigskin but up, this is how the district is picked. 

1. Gladewater  5-0

2. Tatum          4-1

3. Sabine         3-2

4. Jefferson     2-3

5. Atlanta         1-4

6. White Oak   0-5

13 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

I only have Pigskin to go by but White Oak has nowhere to go according to Pigskin but up, this is how the district is picked. 

1. Gladewater  5-0

2. Tatum          4-1

3. Sabine         3-2

4. Jefferson     2-3

5. Atlanta         1-4

6. White Oak   0-5

Sideline to Sideline has it

1. Tatum

2. Gladewater

3. Jefferson

4. Sabine

Sorry.....I just wanted to make that available for Gwater fans to see again 🤣🤣🤣. Also wanna point out they said it....none of us lol. 

29 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Sideline to Sideline has it

1. Tatum

2. Gladewater

3. Jefferson

4. Sabine

Sorry.....I just wanted to make that available for Gwater fans to see again 🤣🤣🤣. Also wanna point out they said it....none of us lol. 

Your last line, you already know they gonna be claiming we said it. Nicky and Bclove will get in on it too. 😂😂😂