2nd Scrimmage

Tatum_DirtyBird

48 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

I only have Pigskin to go by but White Oak has nowhere to go according to Pigskin but up, this is how the district is picked. 

1. Gladewater  5-0

2. Tatum          4-1

3. Sabine         3-2

4. Jefferson     2-3

5. Atlanta         1-4

6. White Oak   0-5

“Nowhere to go but up”

”White Oak 0-5”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Does that mean WO will be better or worse than last year. Last year they averaged 

Points for - 27.6  Points against 29

If you take away the 1A schools and winless Atlanta, they averaged 

Points for - 20  Points against 38

*Disclaimer: points taken from MaxPreps. 😂😂😂

Some Scabine dude every year changes the Scabine score so don’t trust it. One year they had it at 50-7 they won when it was actually 30-11 us I believe. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Some Scabine dude every year changes the Scabine score so don’t trust it. One year they had it at 50-7 they won when it was actually 30-11 us I believe. 

I don’t think just anyone can change scores on maxpreps. I could be wrong about that though. 

Just now, Bclove05 said:

I don’t think just anyone can change scores on maxpreps. I could be wrong about that though. 

I was able to send in a score correction. Idk if they accepted it though. I think you can if you’re like a verified scorer. Official coaches can change scores I believe, but like me can just send in a score correction. It’s up to them to make the change then.

14 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yep @Bclove05they changed it. The one I sent in from 2020 it was 50-7 y’all won and I sent in the correction to us winning 30-11. It’s probably you messing with the scores lol. 

Anybody else every wonder I’d the nice guy act from @Bclove05 is just a front for some real evilness going on in the background ?  He might even be Eagleborn 👀🤣👀

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Well I can’t blame the GW school system. I didn’t go to school there 🤦‍♂️

It would be better if you did 😆