2nd Scrimmage

Tatum_DirtyBird

20 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

I'll agree to that. Maybe also he is inforcing some/better discipline and not letting the kids run the team/program. There has always been a problem with Crockett with that and letting them get away with whatever. 

Heard it'll be a few years but sounds like the numbers will come up with middle school classes. I'm sure you guys will probably be in division 2 by then with the way numbers are going.

We shall see on Friday where you guys are at. Heard the stadium got a new face-lift. I'll probably make it on Friday. 

no they will be here in d1 for good last year was the end of the small senior class pretty sure they are well over 400 this year the 8th grade class was way larger than the senior class that just left.oh on the face-lift were still waiting on that fancy scoreboard lol...wonder what happned to it.

Guest Tiger03lb
9 minutes ago, maxjean said:

no they will be here in d1 for good last year was the end of the small senior class pretty sure they are well over 400 this year the 8th grade class was way larger than the senior class that just left.oh on the face-lift were still waiting on that fancy scoreboard lol...wonder what happned to it.

You guys had a few less than us. Think both were around 380s

Guest Tiger03lb
10 minutes ago, maxjean said:

Guest Tiger03lb
10 minutes ago, maxjean said:

7 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

7 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

8 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I think you got your point across. 😂😂😂

• LOL! 1

21 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

they went from 357 20-22 to 386 this time but that was with the small senior class they are near or over 400 now.the deal now you are about to see a wild uptick in numbers for the high school because there are folks here now that just want their kids to get a education and not worried about who else is in the school with them tiger you will see what i am talking about this friday.keep in mind there are 68 kids that have dropped out plus the all the kids that had parents that sent them to other schools in the county.

Guest Tiger03lb
13 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

They don’t have many computers in Koff. He’s still learning. 

🤫 being from Malakoff is my handicap