Cheney Gone.....

RETIREDFAN1

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

I knew his Dad ...  hunted, fished and rassled him ....  he was a good mate ....

Yep.  Ain’t no doubt where Abe got that swaller knot in his neck.  His old man looked like he swallered a baseball too.  And that whole family had a patent on ugly.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

So why'd you vote for Trump?

He had my attitude and spoke in the same manner about libnuts and the propagandist media using the same words that I use......he ain't a yellow coward like politicians.....he dumped diplomacy for attack similar to me.......do I need to continue???

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

He had my attitude and spoke in the same manner about libnuts and the propagandist media using the same words that I use......he ain't a yellow coward like politicians.....he dumped diplomacy for our right attack similar to me.......do I need to continue???

No mention of him being Conservative...

4 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

No mention of him being Conservative...

You asked why I voted for him......Being conservative was a given.....His record speaks for itself........something you moderate compromisers who'd rather work WITH dimtards instead of destroying them will never understand......😴😴😴

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Personally I don't consider Trump a conservative and he was the greatest Democrat president we ever had.  The man was a life long Democrat and huge dnc donor his entire life.   

Actually he is closer to Libertarian......what he did before he saw the light is irrelevant........

11 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Personally I don't consider Trump a conservative and he was the greatest Democrat president we ever had.  The man was a life long Democrat and huge dnc donor his entire life.   

He's as close to Ron Paul as anyone can get BUT Ron Paul........another reason he keeps my support.......

11 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Actually, like most rich business types, he played both ends against the middle ... donating to both parties .... rubbing elbows with everyone .... he never really was loyal to any party ....

12 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Take the guns first, due process later......remember,  he said that. 

And let's not forget his global interest in helping LGBT....remember that?

10 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

I'm not against him.

Just curious,  did you take his big beautiful vaccine?  Operation warp drive, did you support that?

😴😴😴😴😴

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

He had my attitude and spoke in the same manner about libnuts and the propagandist media using the same words that I use......he ain't a yellow coward like politicians.....he dumped diplomacy for our right attack similar to me.......do I need to continue???

So you like mean tweets

• LOL! 1