Cheney Gone.....

RETIREDFAN1

6 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

I'm not against him.

Just curious,  did you take his big beautiful vaccine?  Operation warp drive, did you support that?

I support Trump.  There  are a few things about him that are pretty bothersome.  Vax, Epstein/Maxwell connection, and not speaking out more about he jan 6 wrongful prosecutions.  

He's still a million times better than the dimnuts but those are some of my concerns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Whenever the gopper is a RINO most definitely......I only vote for Conservative candidates........

Those nimrods can't understand that voting for a RINO is one of the reasons we are where we are.  They'll side with the Un-American left more times than with those that love America.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You asked why I voted for him......Being conservative was a given.....His record speaks for itself........something you moderate compromisers who'd rather work WITH dimtards instead of destroying them will never understand......😴😴😴

So then what makes him Conservative? And how did you define it before Trump (who used to be a Democrat)?

32 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

So then what makes him Conservative? And how did you define it before Trump (who used to be a Democrat)?

What people used to be is irrelevant.....his policies (most of them) show he is conservative......

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

So you finally agree there is no difference between an establishment dimtard and an establishment gopper......bout time......

I have always known and stated that .... YOU are the one that said there was no difference between the Republicans and the Dimturds ... then you start back stroking to cover your obvious igorant statement refining it down to establishment types .... nice try ... but you got busted trying to change your flimsey argument ... 🤣

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have always known and stated that .... YOU are the one that said there was no difference between the Republicans and the Dimturds ... then you start back stroking to cover your obvious igorant statement refining it down to establishment types .... nice try ... but you got busted trying to change your flimsey argument ... 🤣

😂🤣

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I never really thought his tweets were mean .... he just told it like it is .... he generalally ticked off both sides .... especially the entrenched establishment types ... and the libtard fake news media ...

They were mean to weak minded sissies!!!!  That’s what I got a kick out of. 

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

What people used to be is irrelevant.....his policies (most of them) show he is conservative......

And what policies are those? And how many people that you consider RINOs have those same policies? You do know that Liz Cheney (who you have called a RINO) voted in the affirmative on many of those same policies that you say make Trump a Conservative, right?

So is it that anyone who disagrees with your view of Trump isn't a "real" Conservative? That's "True Scotsman".

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

And what policies are those? And how many people that you consider RINOs have those same policies? You do know that Liz Cheney (who you have called a RINO) voted in the affirmative on many of those same policies that you say make Trump a Conservative, right?

So is it that anyone who disagrees with your view of Trump isn't a "real" Conservative? That's "True Scotsman".

I consider them RINOs because they are all establishment career politicians.......there is no difference between an establishment gopper politician and most dimtards......they compromise our freedoms away instead of fighting......you know, the moderate way that you adhere to......

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

.you know, the moderate way that you adhere to......

Because you don't know my position on most things.

That said, they're RINOs simply because they're establishment? What if they hold all the same positions you do? If Trump was "establishment" would he then be a RINO?

Don't make the mistake of conflating "Republican" with "Conservative".

10 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

Showing off those IQ points again Forest.   She just lost by 40 points.  Her political career is over.   Democrats aren't going to vote for a Cheney.   She just got ratio'd into oblivion.   

Think more complex, simpleton. LOL .   She isn't running to win.  She is running as an independent to make sure Trump doesn't win. All she has to do is draw 3-5% of votes away from Trump in swing-states, and Dems walk in 2024.