Great Games …

Tatum_DirtyBird

I was reading the other thread about great teams and games and thought I would like to watch some of these games. If you know of a game that was a very close, hard fought game, a game for the ages, an “instant classic” and it on YouTube or there is another way to watch it, please share a link to that game. It doesn’t matter if it was last year or last century (White Oak), let’s see those links. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, WinstonsStolenCrabLegs said:

Sabine vs MV in the playoffs was a good game. 
Hell, even the game against Pottsboro was good even though it was freezing. 

Yeah. I feel like we gave that Pottsboro game away, but that’s what happens when you turn the ball over against good teams. 

2006 Tatum vs Gilmer, when Tatum and Gilmer played in the mid 2000s....it was standing room only. 

Gilmer - G.J. Kinne, Houston Tuminello, Curtis Brown, Justin Johnson

Tatum - Lennon Creer, Bryce Beall, Cashas Pollard, Denarius Moore, Chance Blackmon

• Like 1

This is a really good game.  It has everything...except maybe defense as the teams combined for 99 points.  But lots of athletes, clutch plays, missed calls, and an overtime 2 point attempt for the win.

The Dawgs went on to lose to Liberty Hill that season, but this was one of the most exciting games I've been to.