1jacket

Elysian Fields @ Atlanta   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields @ Atlanta

• Jackets
    • Rabbits

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, villagegenius said:

Anybody actually heard much on Atlanta this year? How’s the new regime looking? Who have they scrimmaged? Been mighty quiet from the northeast corner of the state. 

We like it that way. We made a lot of noise last year, just the wrong kind 😂😂

We scrimmaged Hooks last Friday. I've been to the Maroon and White game, and the Hooks scrimmage, but I still have no insight for you guys other than we have a young QB who looks head and shoulders better than anything we put back their last year. Young team really. Young talent. 

We scrimmage DF tomorrow, and that should tell a lot more. 

9 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Atlanta will be the fastest team EF sees all season. EF will struggle against that speed. Atlanta by 21. 

I don’t know if they got the Speed DF has or Jefferson had last night.  But I got no clue how the Game will go at this point. 

12 hours ago, jacket52 said:

I don’t know if they got the Speed DF has or Jefferson had last night.  But I got no clue how the Game will go at this point. 

After seeing DF, yeah we're right up there in the speed department.

Atlanta lost the live scrimmage half to DF 10-12, but Atlanta scored more touchdowns during this scrimmage than they did half the season last year. Defense played very well, especially considering the talent on DF's offense. 

2 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Atlanta lost the live scrimmage half to DF 10-12, but Atlanta scored more touchdowns during this scrimmage than they did half the season last year. Defense played very well, especially considering the talent on DF's offense. 

Doesn't Atlanta return quite a few on defense?  I don't have my DCTF with me but I thought I remembered it saying they returned quite a few

1 minute ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Doesn't Atlanta return quite a few on defense?  I don't have my DCTF with me but I thought I remembered it saying they returned quite a few

The two new defensive  coaches they got are making a big difference! 

• Like 1