1jacket

Elysian Fields @ Atlanta   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields @ Atlanta

• Jackets
    • Rabbits

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

The center that came from Waskom....Welch. He's a mauler....him and Fite side by side is gonna be tough. FB gonna run for days lol. 

By the time we play y’all, the offense will be ran to perfection. Last district game of the year. Yay for us 😂 

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

By the time we play y’all, the offense will be ran to perfection. Last district game of the year. Yay for us 😂 

I hope we're hitting on all cylinders by the start of district. I expect yall to be much improved this year. 

• Like 1

Well, I've seen plenty of winless teams on this forum, and I've never pulled for any of them to be winless, or remain winless. I've experienced what that does to a town, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. The streak will end soon enough. 

16 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Well, I've seen plenty of winless teams on this forum, and I've never pulled for any of them to be winless, or remain winless. I've experienced what that does to a town, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. The streak will end soon enough. 

I’m only joking about everyone losing tonight. We know all about losing. Probably more than most on here. 

6 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I’m only joking about everyone losing tonight. We know all about losing. Probably more than most on here. 

Nah it's all good. I'm just keepin' it real lol. Spent all of last season just reading, praying someone would come save us LOL. It's amazing how uninterested you become when there's no hope. 

3 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Nah it's all good. I'm just keepin' it real lol. Spent all of last season just reading, praying someone would come save us LOL. It's amazing how uninterested you become when there's no hope. 

We just lost to SH. It feels like there is no hope right now. 👀

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Good luck tonight. I hope you guys get back on track.