Jump to content

Elysian Fields @ Atlanta


1jacket
 Share

Elysian Fields @ Atlanta   

45 members have voted

  1. 1. Elysian Fields @ Atlanta

    • Jackets
      17
    • Rabbits
      28

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

The center that came from Waskom....Welch. He's a mauler....him and Fite side by side is gonna be tough. FB gonna run for days lol. 

By the time we play y’all, the offense will be ran to perfection. Last district game of the year. Yay for us 😂 

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

By the time we play y’all, the offense will be ran to perfection. Last district game of the year. Yay for us 😂 

I hope we're hitting on all cylinders by the start of district. I expect yall to be much improved this year. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, I've seen plenty of winless teams on this forum, and I've never pulled for any of them to be winless, or remain winless. I've experienced what that does to a town, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. The streak will end soon enough. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Well, I've seen plenty of winless teams on this forum, and I've never pulled for any of them to be winless, or remain winless. I've experienced what that does to a town, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. The streak will end soon enough. 

I’m only joking about everyone losing tonight. We know all about losing. Probably more than most on here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I’m only joking about everyone losing tonight. We know all about losing. Probably more than most on here. 

Nah it's all good. I'm just keepin' it real lol. Spent all of last season just reading, praying someone would come save us LOL. It's amazing how uninterested you become when there's no hope. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Nah it's all good. I'm just keepin' it real lol. Spent all of last season just reading, praying someone would come save us LOL. It's amazing how uninterested you become when there's no hope. 

We just lost to SH. It feels like there is no hope right now. 👀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Well, I've seen plenty of winless teams on this forum, and I've never pulled for any of them to be winless, or remain winless. I've experienced what that does to a town, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. The streak will end soon enough. 

Good luck tonight. I hope you guys get back on track. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...