Arp Tigers (0-0) at Joaquin Rams (0-0)

trueblue82

Tigers vs Rams   

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes 1-0?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2022 at 12:00 AM

The Arp Tigers will visit Ram Stadium for the first time in 11 years to open the 2022 season. The last meeting, in 2011, ended in 44-14 Tiger blowout. This will be the Tigers first game under the new head coach after the retirement of longtime coach Dale Irwin. The Rams will be looking to rebound from a disappointing 5-5 2021 campaign. Who opens the season at 1-0? 

Should be a great game. Arp folks always enjoy this matchup. Watching that Rams offense is always been like watching history on the field. Last match I believe Arp was up and Joaquin was young. 
Ground and Pound vs Air Assault. Joaquins Secondary will be tested for sure. Arps qb jr Frank Smith makes his 3rd year as Arps starter. He ended with 1577 yards passed and over 500 yards rushing. I expect him to take his place as one of the top Texas qb recruits this season. 

Good luck Safe Travels and old jj will attend this game. Only 1 all season most likely 

4 hours ago, Ringside said:

Don’t know what ARP has coming in, but thought the Rams did a good job running the wing T offense.  If they do their thing ARP won’t have the ball very much.

Careful there, The slot t mafia doesn't like to be compared to the wing t. 

1 hour ago, Slickarick said:

Careful there, The slot t mafia doesn't like to be compared to the wing t. 

Yep, sorry bout oversight on the x placement.  Plays are much the same and results oftentimes sees either a wide open receiver or a back running down the field and much of the defense not knowing who has the ball.

32 minutes ago, Ringside said:

Yep, sorry bout oversight on the x placement.  Plays are much the same and results oftentimes sees either a wide open receiver or a back running down the field and much of the defense not knowing who has the ball.

Great offense!!!!

21 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Shots fired 

Not hating on Joe, just understand that they are at a disadvantage every time they line up against quick scoring offenses..........  thats gonna make things tough against Arp and most of their district opponents....  This is why I don't think they will make the playoffs this year.......  It's just a bad draw for Joaquin, getting stuck in this district!

19 minutes ago, SAPACK1 said:

Not hating on Joe, just understand that they are at a disadvantage every time they line up against quick scoring offenses..........  thats gonna make things tough against Arp and most of their district opponents....  This is why I don't think they will make the playoffs this year.......  It's just a bad draw for Joaquin, getting stuck in this district!

😂😂😂😂😂 We've heard this same thing for 20 years now. We'll make it. Holla at me in November.

9 minutes ago, SAPACK1 said:

Come on.....  Born and spent part of my life in SA then moved to West Sabine............   when referring to the Tigers, I'm not talking about Tenaha.

I see. I can see why you left. Lots of folks been getting out of there the last few years.