Mount Vernon Vs. Eustace

THTFUIL

Mount Vernon Vs. Eustace

MV controlled the play. MV held out three of their best players who were a little dinged and used others sparingly. Several younger players played well. MV will be a force in Region II. Eustace should be considerably improved. The Bulldogs are not big, but they are aggressive. They should be able to compete for a playoff spot in District *.

Guest Tiger03lb

Who were the best three players out? From the outside looking in McGill, the qb, and Horton played in both series on offense and those to me seem like the cream of the crop. If there are better players than those, I'm all ears. Lol. Unless it was on defense and the ones on defense looked like they were starters and didn't see anyone switching out in those series other than receivers. Saw Pope in the second series get a td. 

I was surprised to see where Eustace is right now too. I don’t think they'll be in the mix on the 4th spot. Teague/Mexia/Fairfield will be fighting it out for 3rd/4th. They did give MV some problems on the OL and in the interior DL. Just my opinion of course.