Week One: Muenster at Bells

Gobstopper77

Muenster/Bells  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Muenster/Bells

Week one in Bells. Bells is #10-12 in the polls for 3aD2 and Muenster is #1 or 2 in 2aD2. I know that doesn't mean squat. All I know about Muenster is that they are always good and a tough opponent. I see it as being a good game. What do yall think? I'll take Bells by 7. Should be a good one. 

Muenster had a great 8th grade team last year that beat both Gunter and Holliday who also had great 8th grade teams.  Some of those guys will be playing on varsity especially with 2A numbers.  Bells will have to be balanced on offense to beat good teams. Muenster by 7.

• Like 1

Bells handled Pottsboro in the scrimmage last night.  I think this will be by far the best Bells team since West has been there.  Defense has good size and speed, stable of running backs, and the O-line has some dudes on it. 

Muenster is always tough, I think Bells will have too much depth and will win by 7-14 points.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GraysonFan said:

Bells handled Pottsboro in the scrimmage last night.  I think this will be by far the best Bells team since West has been there.  Defense has good size and speed, stable of running backs, and the O-line has some dudes on it. 

Muenster is always tough, I think Bells will have too much depth and will win by 7-14 points.

Bells looks to have a  competitive pre-district schedule that will pay off later.  Hard to gauge teams this early.  Good luck!  We don't get to play at all week 1 so all I can do is talk.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1