Moscow Mitch Downplays GOP Senate Chances

BarryLaverty

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

It's like the Hokey Pokey. That's what it's all about.

Exactly.......they could be up 50 points and still be talking like they were behind......kind of like Lou Holtz before every game he ever coached......lol

18 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Exactly.......they could be up 50 points and still be talking like they were behind......kind of like Lou Holtz before every game he ever coached......lol

Off topic: I have a football book here at my house that has a chapter on the Wishbone. It has a quote from Lou Holtz in it where he basically says if he was asked by a program to win a national championship, and he had his way, he would use the Wishbone. I'm paraphrasing, but basically he said schools don't want to run the Wishbone because it's not a sexy offense like a "pro style" or "spread" offense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Off topic: I have a football book here at my house that has a chapter on the Wishbone. It has a quote from Lou Holtz in it where he basically says if he was asked by a program to win a national championship, and he had his way, he would use the Wishbone. I'm paraphrasing, but basically he said schools don't want to run the Wishbone because it's not a sexy offense like a "pro style" or "spread" offense.

I totally agree.......

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

And because no one runs the triple option anymore, it is hard to defend, especially once the fullback gets to the second level. If you have a bruising fullback, those safeties don't want anything to do with him, they dive and he is off to the races. :rofl:

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

And because no one runs the triple option anymore, it is hard to defend, especially once the fullback gets to the second level. If you have a bruising fullback, those safeties don't want anything to do with him, they dive and he is off to the races. :rofl:

Waskom which hadn't won anything for 20 years switched to the flex bone copied from Georgia Tech, they went to 5 semi finals and won two state championships. Good offense if you got the right people to run it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got a text from Rubio saying he is 4 points down and asking for money...ROTFLOL I blocked his number if he is down 4 points in Florida something must be wrong with him because the guy running against him has much wrong him. 

• Like 1

I will use a sports analogy.  

This is like a coach of an undefeated team about to go up against a winless team at the end of the week.  He has to talk up the opponent, so his team doesn't play like garbage when gametime comes.    This is what Mitch is doing, and for money.  

12 hours ago, Wild74 said:

I got a text from Rubio saying he is 4 points down and asking for money...ROTFLOL I blocked his number if he is down 4 points in Florida something must be wrong with him because the guy running against him has much wrong him. 

I have never donated to any politician and never will ... there is way too much money in politics ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have never donated to any politician and never will ... there is way too much money in politics ....

I gave to Cruz when he ran as Senator and Trump the last election, now I get emails and text from every Tom Dick and Harry wanting money, funny if you give say 25 dollars they will then ask can you give another 5 dollars to cover postage...lol I learned my lesson.

• LOL! 1

I'm starting to look at china Mitch's comments from another perspective.....he WANTS the dimtards to keep the Senate because he would rather work with them than with MAGA Republicans......his views are more like the dims than they are MAGA......think about it.....him and pedojoe were best buddies in the Senate and probably still are........

• Like 1

Mitch needs to keep his mouth shut, if he can't say something positive he don't need to say anything at all. I've seen polls that are very good and some that are not so good, I believe the GOP will take the Senate back but it will be close. 

Republicans take these states

Arizona Georgia Nevada and hold Pennsylvania that will be three pickups. New Hampshire might even surprise. The rest are safe 

3 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Mitch needs to keep his mouth shut, if he can't say something positive he don't need to say anything at all. I've seen polls that are very good and some that are not so good, I believe the GOP will take the Senate back but it will be close. 

Republicans take these states

Arizona Georgia Nevada and hold Pennsylvania that will be three pickups. New Hampshire might even surprise. The rest are safe 

He'd RATHER work with dimtards than MAGA Conservatives.....they think alike.....

• Like 1