Sabine at Spring Hill

Sportsjunkiee

Sabine at Spring Hill  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

12-9 baby!  Defensive Coordinator & Kicker’s dream.  Not so much for the Offensive Coordinators.

Goodness... that sounds like the old 9-6 National Championship game with LSU and Alabama. Maybe they have a stiff defense lol

6 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Not wild enough. 

Ok let me try again.  Sabine driving to win with game tied at 9-9.  Matt Stepp wraps up his coverage in Beckville USA early and stops in SH on way back to Dallas to see the finish.  Sabine milks the clock and attempts a FG with less than a minute on the clock.  SH blocks it and runs back to the Sabine 43 yard line.  SH runs one play for no gain to get kicker the preferred ball placement and get clock under 5 seconds.  Calls TO.  After multiple TO’s by Sabine trying to ice the kicker, SH kicker drains it from fiddy for the win 12-9!  SH fans storm the field and rip down the goal post.  Racer’s train horn mysteriously shows up and starts blowing the SH school song.  Better?

2 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Ok let me try again.  Sabine driving to win with game tied at 9-9.  Matt Stepp wraps up his coverage in Beckville USA early and stops in SH on way back to Dallas to see the finish.  Sabine milks the clock and attempts a FG with less than a minute on the clock.  SH blocks it and runs back to the Sabine 43 yard line.  SH runs one play for no gain to get kicker the preferred ball placement and get clock under 5 seconds.  Calls TO.  After multiple TO’s by Sabine trying to ice the kicker, SH kicker drains it from fiddy for the win 12-9!  SH fans storm the field and rip down the goal post.  Racer’s train horn mysteriously shows up and starts blowing the SH school song.  Better?

Hey I’ll show up for that game. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

24 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

We’re scoring more than 9 in this game. 

I don’t know.  Rusk’s QB and skill kids were really good and SH held our own except for one excellent deep throw and catch.  It’s hard for me to believe the young Soph and Sabine WR’s will be any better.  I think there is a chance only one of us gets to double digits. 😁

15 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I don’t know.  Rusk’s QB and skill kids were really good and SH held our own except for one excellent deep throw and catch.  It’s hard for me to believe the young Soph and Sabine WR’s will be any better.  I think there is a chance only one of us gets to double digits. 😁

Rusk is breaking in a new qb as well. I’m confident in our youngster. 

25 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Not sure about Sabines WRs but I think their Qb will be a stud. Whether he lights it up this year or not is to be seen but he is legit. 

12 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Not sure about Sabines WRs but I think their Qb will be a stud. Whether he lights it up this year or not is to be seen but he is legit. 

Don’t get me wrong, I know the Sabine QB is going to be a player when he figures it out.  But he is Newcomer of the Year in district kind of good.  The Rusk QB is All East Texas kind of good IMO.