Sabine at Spring Hill

Sportsjunkiee

Sabine at Spring Hill  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

It is if they built the new school by the football field. 😂

You wrong TDB.  Destry is trying to map out his Thurs, Fri & Sat high school football extravaganza weekend.  Asked a simple question and you go there.  SMH.  Destry - if you go to the high school you will see the football field.

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

He meant 10 TDs. They scored 10 TDs last week. 

Haven't you forgotten that I'm from koff. Numbers get me all mixed up 😆

5 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

You wrong TDB.  Destry is trying to map out his Thurs, Fri & Sat high school football extravaganza weekend.  Asked a simple question and you go there.  SMH.  Destry - if you go to the high school you will see the football field.

Thank you . At my age it will take me 2 months to figure out what that other guy said, if indeed he said what I thought he said or if he really said what he thought I needed to here in order to understand the message he was conveying at the time the thought entered his brain.learned all that from trying to figure out what the President says when he try’s to read the teleprompter.😂😂😂😂😂

Just now, Destry said:

Thank you . At my age it will take me 2 months to figure out what that other guy said, if indeed he said what I thought he said or if he really said what he thought I needed to here in order to understand the message he was conveying at the time the thought entered his brain.learned all that from trying to figure out what the President says when he try’s to read the teleprompter.😂😂😂😂😂

The football field is in the same place it has always been in.  We just built a new high school in front of it a few years back with an entrance off of George Richey.