Van @ Pine Tree Week One

Vandalman

Van @ PT  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Van should definitely be considered the underdog in this. Playing up a classification and sounds like PT looked good in scrimmages. Van graduated Rainey and Kozchev but do return some key positions. Breaking in a new qb is what has me wondering the most. Should be a good test for the Vandals this first game. Can't wait to see how it turns out. 

9 hours ago, Vandalman said:

Van should definitely be considered the underdog in this. Playing up a classification and sounds like PT looked good in scrimmages. Van graduated Rainey and Kozchev but do return some key positions. Breaking in a new qb is what has me wondering the most. Should be a good test for the Vandals this first game. Can't wait to see how it turns out. 

When my freshmen played Van it was the QB that hurt us the most.  That group of kids are seniors this year.  I wonder what happened with that situation. ??

4 hours ago, Ringside said:

When my freshmen played Van it was the QB that hurt us the most.  That group of kids are seniors this year.  I wonder what happened with that situation. ??

Yeah, I'm not sure. Was hoping someone that really knew could fill us in. From the looks of the roster on Hudl it may be the qb from last years freshman team that's got the job. I think that freshman team was pretty good.

17 hours ago, Vandalman said:

Probably won't make the drive Friday. Does PT stream their games? Van did last year so I assume they will this season, but would be nice to have a backup plan just in case they don't.

PT streamed last year, this year they are doing it differently though I believe through a Facebook page called Pine Tree LIVE. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TrenchWarrior09 said:

PT streamed last year, this year they are doing it differently though I believe through a Facebook page called Pine Tree LIVE. 

Good deal. Hopefully Van will stream this year too. I like it when both schools do it. Sometimes one is working better than the other so you can choose.

• Like 1