Hemphill at San Augustine

SAPACK1

Hemphill at San Augustine   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins......

• Hemphill
    • San Augustine

This poll is closed to new votes

Who wins?  Should be a test for both teams...  I don't know much about SA this year but hear very good things coming from Hemphill.  Hemphill did well in both scrimmages against Tenaha and Diboll, outscoring both.  

I dont think SA is going to bad as bad as some think.  They will have speed and Coach Barnes will have his boys ready.

16 hours ago, Ponderossa said:

How’s Hemphill gonna be this year? hear have good QB and RB, gotta be favored over SA right?

I think they are going to surprise some folks.....  they have good athletes at every position.  The only question mark will be the offensive line but sounds like they've done well in both scrimmages.

14 hours ago, Ponderossa said:

How SA gonna do this year? Think Hemphill and SA make playoffs?

I think SA will be better than anticipated but stuck in a district that will be tough to get past.  They could battle it out for 4th place.

Hemphill, in my opinion, could end up 2nd in district but should definitely make the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, Wolfman said:

SA did not look good in their first scrimmage. Decent on defense but offense was pretty bad.  I don’t think Hightower is the answer at QB.  Starting RB is out with Covid but he isn’t a bell cow that is SA is used to.  

The Wolves are rebuilding, right?  From what I hear the next 2 years, they will be back to form???

4 minutes ago, SAPACK1 said:

The Wolves are rebuilding, right?  From what I hear the next 2 years, they will be back to form???

9th grade group is pretty stout.  Hightower can’t read a defense and can’t really throw short passes.  He has a good deep ball on him but it’s just not adding up for him yet.  I would like to see the freshman in at QB if we are going towards a true rebuild. Hightower would make a nice TE.