This looks bad ! - Law enforcement beating

BlahBlah

29 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

That's awful,  but I'm betting they wouldn't have beaten his head if he had complied. 

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not...  but none of that was necessary once you have him pinned on the ground with 3 guys

3 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not...  but none of that was necessary once you have him pinned on the ground with 3 guys

Mostly sarcasm,  but also some truth.  Yes,  they shouldn't have beaten the guy,  but I have a problem feeling sorry for folks who resist

41 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Mostly sarcasm,  but also some truth.  Yes,  they shouldn't have beaten the guy,  but I have a problem feeling sorry for folks who resist

You lay there and get nearly murdered.  They literally slammed his head into the concrete pavement.  When did suspect officially resist >

Police officers only stopped after one spotted a person filming.    They should be charged with attempted murder.  

9 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

You lay there and get nearly murdered.  They literally slammed his head into the concrete pavement.  When did suspect officially resist >

Police officers only stopped after one spotted a person filming.    They should be charged with attempted murder.  

So you're going with the idea that he complied and did what he was asked and those 3 decided "screw it,  let's beat him"?

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Not after they found out the dude was white  ....

Just give CNN credit for covering somethiing yall said they never would and move on. Also, what do you mean if it's still being covered? The CNN story was 13 hours ago. THIS is the type of stuff that keep people seperated. All yall are doing is trying to find an excuse to bring up the smoaky "if he/she" were white agenda.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trashyhound said:

So you're going with the idea that he complied and did what he was asked and those 3 decided "screw it,  let's beat him"?

You know what, it's not the "Back the Blue" i'm against. It's the "Back the Blue Blindly" i'm against.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Just give CNN credit for covering somethiing yall said they never would and move on. Also, what do you mean if it's still being covered? The CNN story was 13 hours ago. THIS is the type of stuff that keep people seperated. All yall are doing is trying to find an excuse to bring up the smoaky "if he/she" were white agenda.

You know what I was getting at with my comments ... don't EVEN try and deny CNN would milk the story for months if the victim was black ... yes, the cops were in the wrong for beating on this WHITE guy ... but it's no where near as big a story if they could run the racist cop story line if the guy was black .... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Really?

3 hours ago, ctown81 said:

You know what, it's not the "Back the Blue" i'm against. It's the "Back the Blue Blindly" i'm against.

I agree with you.  Those cops should be prosecuted *(so long as the man in the ground was unarmed)

My point is not defending the cops, my point is, as a citizen, if you dont want to run the risk of being beaten by a terrible cop, best practices would indicate that one should comply and not fight with cops. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Is it still being reported on???

It was on my news feed today.  The guy must have done something to get the beating he did.  I read that he was charged with assault, but you can't see that in the video.  We only catch the last part of it.  I'm sort of with trashyhound that I don't feel sorry for perps that resist arrest.  They wanted a fight, and bit off more than they can chew.  With that being said the guy was restrained, but they kept wailing on him.  I think there will be charges, and they won't be working in law enforcement much longer.  

18 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

It was on my news feed today.  The guy must have done something to get the beating he did.  I read that he was charged with assault, but you can't see that in the video.  We only catch the last part of it.  I'm sort of with trashyhound that I don't feel sorry for perps that resist arrest.  They wanted a fight, and bit off more than they can chew.  With that being said the guy was restrained, but they kept wailing on him.  I think there will be charges, and they won't be working in law enforcement much longer.  

Looked like from the video they where enjoying themselves a little to much, I guess they are so stupid and oblivious to the fact that this kind of stuff caused a year of riots and lawlessness, of course I realize the guy was a white guy but that is no excuse to beat anyone, of course if they are resisting you have to do something to control the situation short of putting a bullet in their behind but after they have been restrained the butt whipping needs to stop.