Texas High Tigers vs. Frisco Lone Star @ Cowboys Stadium

55PLAYER1

Texas High vs. Frisco Lonestar   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm excited to see what the Tigers have this year!  Apparently the scrimmage against Longview went well.  Although we lost a lot of important pieces last year, it looks like the Tigers are RELOADING instead of rebuilding.  The O-line looks to be big and agile.  The receivers look to be D-1 worthy (see T. Gray), and the defensive line and linebackers seem to be stout.  Does anyone have any inside intel on the Tigers this year?  I'm just reporting what I can from the DFW area.  @THSfanatic & @bordertown please chime in!  The Tigers are ranked #10 in 5A Div. 2, and Lone Star is ranked #5 in 5A Div. 1.  Go Tigers!!!

What a murderer's row for the Tigers to open with.   Scrimmage at Longview.   Opener against Frisco Lone Star who is one of the top teams in 5A, Div.I, and then get another of DFW's top teams Colleyville Heritage who was 12-2 last year.   

I have to think that Lone Star is the favorite in this game, but Coach Stanford and staff will have the Tigers ready to battle. 

T high offense went up against a good LV defense and showed they had a pulse.  i would think Lone Star will be some what similar...defense will have to be better against the run to have a chance tho. LS only returning 1 offensive lineman and 4 total on offense helps but Jaylon Braxton will be tough to stop.  thinkin Texas High O will carry them early on this yr  , starting Right Tackle from last year didn’t play in scrimmage but they still came out and played well... If they can find ways to score early and take the air outta the ball who knows. 

Texas Hugh, Nac, and Marshall all have difficult non-district schedules that will benefit them in the long run IMHO. 

Some of our 8-5A compatriots have powder-puff schedules that could come back yo haunt them. 

Good luck THS!!! Beat LS!