Colmesneil 20, West Hardin 19....FINAL

RETIREDFAN1

West Hardin @ Colmesneil   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Clash of the Titans. Who wins....lol

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Game moved to Jasper on Thursday....... Colmesneil takes this clash of unbeaten titans....38 to 12......

Heard tv station in that area will not televise the college game scheduled for Saturday but will run a rebroadcast of this classic because of expected overflow crowd at game Thursday night. I hope one of the teams runs the slot t or wing t and that team wins.

• LOL! 2

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I heard somebody in the know that said they were going to tape hen eggs to the front of all the player's helmets ... the team that cracks all the opposing teams eggs first wins the game ... 

They ARE both undefeated......🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I heard somebody in the know that said they were going to tape hen eggs to the front of all the player's helmets ... the team that cracks all the opposing teams eggs first wins the game ... 

I absolutely LOVE this one, one of the best ones I have ever heard😂😂

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I'm hearing it may be the biggest crowd in Jasper history........tickets selling like hotcakes for this battle of undefeated behemoths.........

Possibly for jasper but the largest crowd in East Texas happened when the Possum Trot poodles played the East Liberty leopards back in the 70’s. Had to move it to the stadium in Hursttown and still brought in portable stands. It was truly a sight to behold.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Game day...... probably be turning people away at the gate.....better get there early......

Restaurants are calling all hands on deck— looking for better economic impact on city than when the nation focused on shuttle explosion.

• LOL! 1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Colmesneil 20, West Hardin 19....FINAL