Pleasant Grove vs Brock

Ttownhornet

Pleasant Grove vs. Brock   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Brock is built like a 4A Div. II team, in all honesty, and it won't be long before they join the ranks. So they won't simply roll over in this one. But I think the Hawks overall speed is going to cause some problems for Brock. This one will be exciting and close for a bit, but I think PG pulls away and wins this one by a couple possessions.

• Like 1

The Hawks have been very vanilla in both scrimmages and rotated lots of kids in the two scrimmages on both sides of the ball. This PG team definitely has talent. Brock will be very disciplined and play hard. I just think the speed of the Hawks will be too much, with PG winning by 14.

10 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

It was stated on here that PG never scored against Kilgore in controlled scrimmage or live quarter. 
can someone from PG give some insight. 

PG did not score in the live quarters. I think PG outscored Kilgore in the controlled portion of the scrimmage. Both teams rotated kids in and out. In my opinion, a real game could go either way. 

10 minutes ago, GoBigBlue said:

I was shocked Maxpreps has PG at #95 in the Texas rankings overall.  Brock was #37.  Guess we will see.

MaxPreps has got to be one of the worst sources for sports information

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GoBigBlue said:

I agree with you on that.  But it's the only thing out there to go by in the beginning.

I gave up on MaxPreps and just use DCTF.  I figured MP is so wrong there's no use in using it

1 minute ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

Id figure with all the money PG is spending on unies, shoes, and facilities they would make the stadium bigger. This one will be packed 

it's not at PG....it's in Greenville

2 minutes ago, TCU44 said:

Will Brock be as good as last year? I’m thinking Pleasant Grove will be better for sure!

PG will be all about how healthy they can stay. Skill guys are much improved.  DBs are much improved.  O line still has to find some nasty in them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hawk20 said:

I gave up on MaxPreps and just use DCTF.  I figured MP is so wrong there's no use in using it

For example……MP has Spring Hill at #22 in 4A D2.  If you believe that I’ve got some “ocean front property in Arizona” I want to talk to you about!  No algorithm I’m familiar with would have us in the top 50.