Scientists unraveling mystery of times arrow

RETIREDFAN1

• 2 weeks later...

Skinwalker Ranch is already investigating time travel, portals to other worlds/dimensions, UFOs, wormholes and, as the name implies, Skinwalkers.  I’m 100% qualified to speak authoritatively on any of the above subjects since I’ve seen all the episodes.  I’m currently the president of ESNE (Evadale Super Natural Explained).  Bill Bob Berwick is VP, but currently being held for bootlegging.  Amazingly, after consuming his product you can see most of the things they talk about on SWR.  I’ve had to cut back on using it.  I think it’s making me blind.  Our Secretary, Betsy Mae Locklinger, who’s also the manager at Dollar General, is filling in for Billy Bob at the meetings.

Bottom line, you guys (Kirt, you especially) have any questions, I’m your go to guy.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2022 at 11:32 AM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Nope.....I even understand the math.....lol

Hey, what do you think of the concept of the Alcubierre Drive? I'm not one who thinks FTL (faster-than-light) travel is possible, and I think there would be a number of problems to overcome if it were (i.e. once your in the "warp bubble", or whatever, how do you steer and/or get out of it safely?)

On 9/22/2022 at 1:15 PM, Monte1076 said:

Hey, what do you think of the concept of the Alcubierre Drive? I'm not one who thinks FTL (faster-than-light) travel is possible, and I think there would be a number of problems to overcome if it were (i.e. once your in the "warp bubble", or whatever, how do you steer and/or get out of it safely?)

Like my parents use to say, “Move over shallow water & let the deep sea roll”.  
😂😂😂👽👽👽😂😂😂

On 9/22/2022 at 1:15 PM, Monte1076 said:

FTL isn't possible with our current knowledge.....God however hasn't limited our capacity to learn and grow........