1. 1. You believe the Boyz is going to the 'ship

• Yep, they win championship Superbowl
    • Nope, they lose last second
    • The boys crashes and burns no playoff
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy. Boy ain't right.
    • Is this a football poll?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/31/2023 at 08:38 PM

Me, Retiredfan , Kirt and Redfly has been discussing how the Cowboyz will annihilate the competition and rest up for the playoffs this season. Who else thinks them Dallas cats will be playing backups about week 14-17 to rest starters for the playoffs?

On 8/24/2022 at 9:46 AM, Doomer said:

Me, Retiredfan , Kirt and Redfly has been discussing how the Cowboyz will annihilate the competition and rest up for the playoffs this season. Who else thinks them Dallas cats will be playing backups about week 14-17 to rest starters for the playoffs?

Dak prolly get to rest a bunch of 4th quarters this year and be fresh come super bowl time.  Dan Quinn knows what a super bowl defense looks like, and kirt told me the Boys got it this year, don't let him fool you.  Table gets run and no broken TV's this year means extra $$ to spend on goodies at Zippy J's.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

Dak prolly get to rest a bunch of 4th quarters this year and be fresh come super bowl time.  Dan Quinn knows what a super bowl defense looks like, and kirt told me the Boys got it this year, don't let him fool you.  Table gets run and no broken TV's this year means extra $$ to spend on goodies at Zippy J's.

Truestorie Redfly!

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I heard Jerruh say if they don't win a playoff game again this year they are going to appeal to the UIL to play 6 man football starting next season ....

So we can watch Strawn beat up on em on an episode of Texas 6.....🤣😂🤣😂

• LOL! 1

Actually I believe the Buccaneers is going to know hows the WTC felt when this year's 9-11 gets here and they walks into ATT and sees thayselves taking the BW on the Litebeer big screen. #TrueStorie.tm 

• LOL! 1

On 8/27/2022 at 6:15 AM, Doomer said:

Actually I believe the Buccaneers is going to know hows the WTC felt when this year's 9-11 gets here and they walks into ATT and sees thayselves taking the BW on the Litebeer big screen. #TrueStorie.tm 

I called Kirt yesterday to get his thought on the season, but couldn't hear him because he was blaring "We dem' boys" so loud.  Told me all I need to know, kirt says we running the table no doubt.

And retiredfan was out in his yard with Boys' jersey on throwing touchdown passes to himself pretending it was against Bucs.  Mud rump stomping coming to Brady and bucs.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2

24 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

I called Kirt yesterday to get his thought on the season, but couldn't hear him because he was blaring "We dem' boys" so loud.  Told me all I need to know, kirt says we running the table no doubt.

And retiredfan was out in his yard with Boys' jersey on throwing touchdown passes to himself pretending it was against Bucs.  Mud rump stomping coming to Brady and bucs.

Truestorie. Heard ole' Brady squirreled off scaredt and it took'em 11 days to talk him back to the training camp. We dem boys!

17 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Only time I ever used a Cowboys jersey for anything at all was when I ran outta toilet paper.......:rofl:

The title of this thread, "Cowboys 2023 Superbowl Thread" reminds me of the dimturds naming their new bills ... Like the Inflation Reduction Act or the Affordable Healthcare Act, etc.  ....  It's all smoke and mirrors  .....

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

The title of this thread, "Cowboys 2023 Superbowl Thread" reminds me of the dimturds naming their new bills ... Like the Inflation Reduction Act or the Affordable Healthcare Act, etc.  ....  It's all smoke and mirrors  .....

I just loves the name of my thread and stand by it's validity but I gotta 100% agree with the idiocies of the naming of the bills that Brandon's AntiAmerican hit squad are using against our nation. This leaves me IMHO in a bit of a sketchy spot. #TrueStorie.com

49 minutes ago, Doomer said:

I just loves the name of my thread and stand by it's validity but I gotta 100% agree with the idiocies of the naming of the bills that Brandon's AntiAmerican hit squad are using against our nation. This leaves me IMHO in a bit of a sketchy spot. #TrueStorie.com

You got the sketchy part right Doomer ... the title of your thread is about as sketchy as it gets ... you sure Brandon didn’t help you write your post? ....

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You got the sketchy part right Doomer ... the title of your thread is about as sketchy as it gets ... you sure Brandon didn’t help you write your post? ....

Naw naw naw. If Brandon wrote this no way does the Boyz go to the 'ship.

• LOL! 1

On 8/28/2022 at 3:12 PM, Red90fly said:

Yep. Bucs gonna get it. Don't blame Brady for hiding out for them 11 days. Can't believe he came back knowing he gonna get it bad.

1 hour ago, Doomer said:

Yep. Bucs gonna get it. Don't blame Brady for hiding out for them 11 days. Can't believe he came back knowing he gonna get it bad.

If the Cowboys do like they did last year and air it out every down then the Bucs are going to win.  That was the dumbest game plan that I saw last year.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

If the Cowboys do like they did last year and air it out every down then the Bucs are going to win.  That was the dumbest game plan that I saw last year.  

Same here. Sure glad they are head and shoulders better now.

36 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Don't let kirt and retired fool ya.  I found this video of them whooping this eagle fans booty when he talked mess.  Eagles took 2 L's that night.  Tru story.

Yup. We ain't even sweating the eagles skins or gnats this year. Won't even be close. Everyone will be Boyzwagoning by October. Then they'll say Doomy knew.....doomy knew!

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Don't let kirt and retired fool ya.  I found this video of them whooping this eagle fans booty when he talked mess.  Eagles took 2 L's that night.  Tru story.

Yeah....a little context though.....he was badmouthing Colmesneil and West Hardin..........not Dallas.....context matters.......

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

5 hours ago, Red90fly said:

He mudstomped the rump thare. Prolly indicative of how this, and maybe the next 3, seasons is gonna go.