1. 1. You believe the Boyz is going to the 'ship

• Yep, they win championship Superbowl
    • Nope, they lose last second
    • The boys crashes and burns no playoff
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy. Boy ain't right.
    • Is this a football poll?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/31/2023 at 08:38 PM

6 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

This game further proves why this thread needs to be closed.

QB - average, at best

OL - trash

WR - trash

Coach - trash

GM - trash 

This team is closer to the #1 pick than they are the SB. 

No. The GM would find a way to screw up a #1 pick. Until the owners hire some real football people, it will only get worse.

Just now, buckeyefandom said:

No. The GM would find a way to screw up a #1 pick. Until the owners hire some real football people, it will only get worse.

What does that have to do with what I said? All I said was, this team is closer to the #1 pick than the SB. What they were to do with it would be a completely different conversation.

15 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

This game further proves why this thread needs to be closed.

QB - average, at best

OL - trash

WR - trash

Coach - trash

GM - trash 

This team is closer to the #1 pick than they are the SB. 

Maybe Jerruh ought to give Dak mo money? ....

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

That Zekeial had the coolest helmet on the planet though. He averaged over 5 yards per carrie too. Dak averaged about 9 yards per completion. They just need to shake some rust off and get over them first-game-jitters. 17-0 season's out of the question now. Still think they'll win 10-n-a-row at some point. Still stunned that old man Brady didn't get hauled out on a cart against OUR defense. It was burning them up when they had to settle for field goals.

zeke.jpg

Still pretty optimistic for like a 15-2 to 12-5 season and the NFC East champs.

• LOL! 2

11 hours ago, Doomer said:

That Zekeial had the coolest helmet on the planet though. He averaged over 5 yards per carrie too. Dak averaged about 9 yards per completion. They just need to shake some rust off and get over them first-game-jitters. 17-0 season's out of the question now. Still think they'll win 10-n-a-row at some point. Still stunned that old man Brady didn't get hauled out on a cart against OUR defense. It was burning them up when they had to settle for field goals.

zeke.jpg

Still pretty optimistic for like a 15-2 to 12-5 season and the NFC East champs.

Boys' just needed to shake off the rust from first game.  I see at least a 10 game win streak coming, even with Dak out and come Turkey Day we'll just look back and have a laugh at this game and ol' Brady be counting his lucky stars he caught the Boys' early.  Come playoff time he goin' down.  Tru up baby!

• LOL! 1

22 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Boys' just needed to shake off the rust from first game.  I see at least a 10 game win streak coming, even with Dak out and come Turkey Day we'll just look back and have a laugh at this game and ol' Brady be counting his lucky stars he caught the Boys' early.  Come playoff time he goin' down.  Tru up baby!

Yeah yeah yeah . That's how I see it too.

I'm not going to comment on any Cowboys games until after game 5.  5 games is enough for me to know who this team really is even without Dak.  It could be my only post this year with what I saw Sunday.  Jerry seems to think that Dak is only going to miss 6 games, and he won't go on IR.  His injury is one of the reasons I didn't want to sign him to a huge contract.  Even when he was in the game though he didn't live up to the hype that Stephen Jones announced that he had his best preseason ever.  Stephen Jones: Dak Prescott's had his best training camp - ProFootballTalk (nbcsports.com) 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'm not going to comment on any Cowboys games until after game 5.  5 games is enough for me to know who this team really is even without Dak.  It could be my only post this year with what I saw Sunday.  Jerry seems to think that Dak is only going to miss 6 games, and he won't go on IR.  His injury is one of the reasons I didn't want to sign him to a huge contract.  Even when he was in the game though he didn't live up to the hype that Stephen Jones announced that he had his best preseason ever.  Stephen Jones: Dak Prescott's had his best training camp - ProFootballTalk (nbcsports.com) 

Jerruh and Stephen are terrible at evaluating and managing football talent .... Yea, they are worth billions, but at this point the entire organization has been reduced to a money making marketing organizaton .... if they really were interested in winning championships above all else, they would have long ago hired a football guy to manage the football operations .... 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Jerruh and Stephen are terrible at evaluating and managing football talent .... Yea, they are worth billions, but at this point the entire organization has been reduced to a money making marketing organizaton .... if they really were interested in winning championships above all else, they would have long ago hired a football guy to manage the football operations .... 

Truth. But I still have a 100% optimistic outlook for the rest of this season and I'm sticking to my guns.