1. 1. You believe the Boyz is going to the 'ship

• Yep, they win championship Superbowl
    • Nope, they lose last second
    • The boys crashes and burns no playoff
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy. Boy ain't right.
    • Is this a football poll?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/31/2023 at 08:38 PM

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Jerruh screwed the pooch when he passed on drafting Jalen Hurts and signed Prescott and Zeke for about 5 times what they are worth .... maybe Jerruh is watching the same boy you are, maybe not .... I wouldn’t hold your breath though, chances are Jerruh signs some crack headed injury prone wife beater ....

Tell ya if I was the Jerrah I would hire old Dabo Swinney to get the boy or whatever needed done. I mean sure we'll likely run the table this year but we gonna need more players down the road too. When you're America's team you gotta do what needs done to draft Will Shipley.  truestorie.

Edited by Doomer

On 9/26/2022 at 10:58 AM, Crawford said:

Maybe Doomer ought to take that on this season. He seems to be the most active poster on them Boys.

Doomy does love him some Cowboys football. And they are on a win streak.

Edited by Doomer
  • Like 1

On 9/25/2022 at 7:39 PM, Red90fly said:

You laugh, but he's actually pointing and laughing at the Giants saying "You're next".  Boyz fixing to expose little Giants for the 2-0 frauds they really are.  We dem boyz.

You called it RedFly!

16 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Win streak is headed to fourth game. Anybody thinks the Rams has a chance just get next Sunday's meal stocked up ahead of time. Crows ain't always easy to track down this time-a-year.

Stafford been throwing interceptions and getting sacked this year.  That's a bad combination of things to be happening with this Boyz defense coming to town.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Stafford been throwing interceptions and getting sacked this year.  That's a bad combination of things to be happening with this Boyz defense coming to town.

That's what I was thinking. He might be watching for Micah Parsons out his earhole by game's end.

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 1

Cowboys win the 2023 S B if Tyron Smith plays all of December, January and February 100% healthy and Jason Peters gets in good enough game shape to play at least 70% of the snaps at right tackle……..very doubtful, but slightly possible 

• LOL! 1

Well I have been shopping high and low for the ticket/ hotel packages for the Suprebowl there at Glendale Az. on 2-12-2023. Best deal I found is $4887 plus tax per person. Half my annual income. Guess I will pay their ransom but I just decided I better wait until the current win streak gets to five games at least. I would feel like a fool if I paid all that money and the Boyz didn't come through on their end!

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, Doomer said:

Well I have been shopping high and low for the ticket/ hotel packages for the Suprebowl there at Glendale Az. on 2-12-2023. Best deal I found is $4887 plus tax per person. Half my annual income. Guess I will pay their ransom but I just decided I better wait until the current win streak gets to five games at least. I would feel like a fool if I paid all that money and the Boyz didn't come through on their end!

You need to up the price on your skweezins.  You can just tell'em that Brandon made you do it.  

• Thanks 1

On 10/3/2022 at 8:03 AM, Doomer said:

You could call Jerruh and ask if he has room on the rosters for an assistant ball boy .... he might even let you run out on the field to get the tee after the kickoffs ..... 😂

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

23 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You could call Jerruh and ask if he has room on the rosters for an assistant ball boy .... he might even let you run out on the field to get the tee after the kickoffs ..... 😂

Ah. Heck yeah.......I would be all in! And I could try to get in good enough to see if Jerruh would hire Will Shipley or old Dabbo Swinney.

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 1

On 10/3/2022 at 8:03 AM, Doomer said:

Save your money and watch the super bowl on TV. I bet there will be a sports bar where many of the Cowboy players will be watching the game also. :rofl:

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1