1. 1. You believe the Boyz is going to the 'ship

• Yep, they win championship Superbowl
    • Nope, they lose last second
    • The boys crashes and burns no playoff
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy. Boy ain't right.
    • Is this a football poll?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/31/2023 at 08:38 PM

On 9/24/2022 at 2:33 PM, Doomer said:

Tell ya if I was the Jerrah I would hire old Dabo Swinney to get the boy or whatever needed done. I mean sure we'll likely run the table this year but we gonna need more players down the road too. When you're America's team you gotta do what needs done to draft Will Shipley.  truestorie.

Why would Dabo leave Clemson.....He can recruit the players that he wants......there IS NO salary cap in college.....And he plays in a league almost a weak as the NFC East.....

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Why would Dabo leave Clemson.....He can recruit the players that he wants......there IS NO salary cap in college.....And he plays in a league almost a weak as the NFC East.....

He has never hoisted the Lambardi trophy like the Boyz has. Only thing I can figure. He does have a sweet dealio going now too I agree.

Cowboys win the 2023 S B if Tyron Smith plays all of December, January and February 100% healthy and Jason Peters gets in good enough game shape to play at least 70% of the snaps at right tackle……..very doubtful, but slightly possible .

Streak is still alive and boys will have to get division win over Eagles to be taken serious. I say streak moves to five games when Boyz wins over Eagles 37-11!

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 1

30 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Hurts gonna put the HURT on 'em ....  I'm not an Eagles fan, I'm a Hurts fan .... 😂

They the last unbeaten team. Boyz beat Eagles =Boyz is best.

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Doomer said:

They the last unbeaten team. Boyz beat Eagles =Boyz is best.

I agree Doomer.  Unless the beagles have a chip on their shoulder from last years two beat downs of 41-21 and 51-26 last year.  The Cowboys are goin to put a hurtin on Hurts.  D Law and D Parson are going to a reckonin' on the beagles.  We have the secondary now to take care of the receivers.  Hurts better come to the game with track shoes, because he's gonna be runnin for his life.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I agree Doomer.  Unless the beagles have a chip on their shoulder from last years two beat downs of 41-21 and 51-26 last year.  The Cowboys are goin to put a hurtin on Hurts.  D Law and D Parson are going to a reckonin' on the beagles.  We have the secondary now to take care of the receivers.  Hurts better come to the game with track shoes, because he's gonna be runnin for his life.  

Yep they gon get used to taken it from the boysz. And Hurtz, DaveTv? His name says it all Hoss!

• LOL! 2

7 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Yep they gon get used to taken it from the boysz. And Hurtz, DaveTv? His name says it all Hoss!

Them eagles gonna run Prescott off the field and we prolly gonna see Cooper Rush running for his life by the 2nd half .... Hurts gonna light up the scoreboard like a 4th of July fireworks show .... Parsons tongue gonna be hanging out and he'll be on the bench sucking oxygen ... tru storie ....

• Grumpy 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Them eagles gonna run Prescott off the field and we prolly gonna see Cooper Rush running for his life by the 2nd half .... Hurts gonna light up the scoreboard like a 4th of July fireworks show .... Parsons tongue gonna be hanging out and he'll be on the bench sucking oxygen ... tru storie ....

Oh, you're joking rite, I get it.

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Rush is the second comin' of Steve Buerlein, you just haven't figured that out juss yet.  Vander Esch is gonna control the inside of the line when Hurtz sweeps out and the Parsons gonna be coming for him hard, Hurtz gonna be nailed behind the lines like a barbed wire fence struck him.  He ain't no Randall Cunningham leapin' and runnin' to the endzone.  The Parson and D Law gonna knock him out like Talbert did Staubach.  This ain't no friendlies, Da Boyz are comin' and hell's coming with dem. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Rush is the second comin' of Steve Buerlein, you just haven't figured that out juss yet.  Vander Esch is gonna control the inside of the line when Hurtz sweeps out and the Parsons gonna be coming for him hard, Hurtz gonna be nailed behind the lines like a barbed wire fence struck him.  He ain't no Randall Cunningham leapin' and runnin' to the endzone.  The Parson and D Law gonna knock him out like Talbert did Staubach.  This ain't no friendlies, Da Boyz are comin' and hell's coming with dem. 

Hurts gonna glide by Vander Schnoodle and Parsons like Keanu Reeves in the Matrix dodging those bullets  ...

image.png

7 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Thus saith DaveTV :  

Yep. All them Van Halen's and David L. Roth too. Prolly only band great enough to send the buthurtin message Eagles n Hurtz got coming to them. Awesome Meanstreets message, and sorry y'all getting it so bad Eagles boys!

7 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Hurts gonna glide by Vander Schnoodle and Parsons like Keanu Reeves in the Matrix dodging those bullets  ...

image.png

Oh he gonna feel like he dodging little gold things but once they hit him he gon recognize he ain't Keanu and them spots is brown! Hurtz gon start looking around for Micah  but Micah already in his earhole makin the big BOOM noises. #Tru up

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Doomer said:

Oh he gonna feel like he dodging little gold things but once they hit him he gon recognize he ain't Keanu and them spots is brown! Hurtz gon start looking around for Micah  but Micah already in his earhole makin the big BOOM noises. #Tru up

The post game show gonna be playing Wipe Out to about 15 minutes of Hurts highlight reel runs and passes .... he gon look like a young greyhound runnin round a bunch of old and fat blue tick hounds .... true storie .....

• LOL! 1

51 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The post game show gonna be playing Wipe Out to about 15 minutes of Hurts highlight reel runs and passes .... he gon look like a young greyhound runnin round a bunch of old and fat blue tick hounds .... true storie .....

Guess that's possible and we can find out how it plays out later but I feels he more likely finds his self in the ER trying to get a size 19 cleat out the bunghole.

• LOL! 2

Me and ol' Doomer have a plan up our sleeve if the Cowboys are down in the first half.  We're gonna switch out that pickle juice with squeezin's.  The beagles will have a fired up third quarter and then fall right asleep in the fourth.  

• Thanks 1

On 10/11/2022 at 5:31 PM, DaveTV1 said:

Me and ol' Doomer have a plan up our sleeve if the Cowboys are down in the first half.  We're gonna switch out that pickle juice with squeezin's.  The beagles will have a fired up third quarter and then fall right asleep in the fourth.  

Boom. Truth! @DaveTV1 knows what's up.

Edited by Doomer