1. 1. You believe the Boyz is going to the 'ship

• Yep, they win championship Superbowl
    • Nope, they lose last second
    • The boys crashes and burns no playoff
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy. Boy ain't right.
    • Is this a football poll?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/31/2023 at 08:38 PM

On 10/10/2022 at 9:54 PM, DaveTV1 said:

Thus saith DaveTV :  

Van Halen's so great you could insert any lead singer and they'd make it work.......David Lee Roth, Sammy Hagar, Axel Rose, Steven Tyler, Lynard Skynard..............

5 hours ago, Doomer said:

Van Halen's so great you could insert any lead singer and they'd make it work.......David Lee Roth, Sammy Hagar, Axel Rose, Steven Tyler, Lynard Skynard..............

Not to me.  Van Hagar was soft, and what was up with Gary Cherone ?  That guy was terrible.  

Back on topic, Da Boyz took care of the Lions as they should have even with a rusty Dak.  We should handle Da Bears fine this week.  Hopefully the Cowboys will use the bye week to prepare for the Packers at Lambeau and then a tough one at Minn.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Not to me.  Van Hagar was soft, and what was up with Gary Cherone ?  That guy was terrible.  

Back on topic, Da Boyz took care of the Lions as they should have even with a rusty Dak.  We should handle Da Bears fine this week.  Hopefully the Cowboys will use the bye week to prepare for the Packers at Lambeau and then a tough one at Minn.  

Yep. The two wins then the bye week should help old McCarthy turn the Boyz into an unstoppable force.  I agree Davetv1. 

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

Good pick up and you’re correct. Should open up the offense and less of a risk than OBJ.

Boys is tied for the second best win-loss record in the league. They gonna need some luck to overtake the Eagles though. Need to beat them and 1-2 folks to take'em down too.

On 10/24/2022 at 4:18 PM, DaveTV1 said:

Put Sammy Hagar or Cherone with any other band, Molly Hatchet, Foreigner, Styx, Nazareth, Rat, Kiss and ya gots nothin'........trash garage mess. All I'm sayin'