DCTF TRASHED AN AMAZING APP

TrinityRiverRat

6 hours ago, JBizzle said:

Anybody besides me gone to the app store and written a review stating what the issues are?  Or are we all gonna sit on Smoaky and complain hoping that @MattStepp gathers all our complaints and takes them to the developer?

Matt Stepp looks at this website and I suspect he has seen the two threads. This user base, is probably the best “beta” test group they have for feedback. If I was responsible for this app, I would be going to all the high school boards. If they get Texas correct, they can roll it out nationwide. I support their efforts to sell ads. We are the app’s customer to collect ad money.

12 hours ago, NewtonBaller said:

How did they provide it for free over the past years? There were ads on the old format, but they changed the interface so they could sell more ad space and make even more money. They took something that worked and changed it to simply make more money.

They make money on the magazine and website as well.  

At one point last night the app locked my phone up to the point that it wouldn’t even close. After a hard reboot I got back in and my phone would go black and then the app would come up and then it would go black again 😂 it actually got to the point of being funny. 

I had trouble with the scrolling which I assume can be fixed.  But the game chats I really had trouple these replies to replies to replies sometimes get down to one character per line, making it very difficult to follow.  Glad to have chat on games though.