Rose City Rivalry

cujoforlife

Who Will Win   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Rivalry

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

If Cujo doesn't win this one....oh boy.

If Cujo can cut out the penalties on big plays and the holding on the outside by the WR. The Oline need to give the QB time to look down field. Tyler high moved the ball all night, but most often then not things went to hell because of holding or other things, and not going for it when your down by the goal is mind blowing for me.

I fully expect Tyler to win this game....even if it's ugly.

It was just a scrimmage.... but Marshall beat Legacy without even having the services of JQ Davis most of the night.  Without him....I would imaging our offense struggling (which it did).  

If Marshall could beat Legacy without our offensive MVP.... there's no reason Tyler can't win with a guy like McFall.

-------------

I noticed a guy for the Lions Friday night with the last name Wickware that had several good plays.  Seems like a remember a guy with the same name that was a BEAST at Legacy a few years ago when we were playing them in non-district.  

Just wondered if they were related.   

Having one going to Legacy (then Lee) and one going to Tyler could make for some interesting family discussions this week.

Best of luck to the Lions this week. 

2 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

I fully expect Tyler to win this game....even if it's ugly.

It was just a scrimmage.... but Marshall beat Legacy without even having the services of JQ Davis most of the night.  Without him....I would imaging our offense struggling (which it did).  

If Marshall could beat Legacy without our offensive MVP.... there's no reason Tyler can't win with a guy like McFall.

-------------

I noticed a guy for the Lions Friday night with the last name Wickware that had several good plays.  Seems like a remember a guy with the same name that was a BEAST at Legacy a few years ago when we were playing them in non-district.  

Just wondered if they were related.   

Having one going to Legacy (then Lee) and one going to Tyler could make for some interesting family discussions this week.

Best of luck to the Lions this week. 

Only one of the three big named guys played has Mcfall got Hurt. And was taken out of the game. Pots won’t be back until District.

10 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

Seeing after what happened in the first game of the season most aren’t expecting a good season. Things get turned around quickly.

That's the spirit.

Give up on the season after a week 1 loss.

O not all out on this one lose  it will get better seen this before but the defense seem to be worse like back to the jt teams that could not stop the run and getting ran over and man handled by the rb and other teams oline I feel like they will come out better vs legacy tho

I have a feeling Cujo will be ready for this game. Especially if McFall is ready to go again. I think part of the issue was this game was already on the players mind going into last weeks game. No doubt they overlooked Marshall to some degree. Legacy has a good Dline,  but other than that, JT has advantage.

2 hours ago, mav01 said:

I have a feeling Cujo will be ready for this game. Especially if McFall is ready to go again. I think part of the issue was this game was already on the players mind going into last weeks game. No doubt they overlooked Marshall to some degree. Legacy has a good Dline,  but other than that, JT has advantage.

We will see if that’s the case.. if we are losing at the half like we did to y’all…. Woof were down bad then..