Week 2 : Tatum @ #4 Daingerfield Thurs 7pm

EastTxFinest

Tatum vs. Dangerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

In all seriousness. This one has the makings of a pretty good game. Usually is when these two meet. DF is typical DF. Plenty of size and speed to go around. At times looked pretty good against Pleasant Grove Jr last night. Tatum looked good at times against a team bigger and faster last night. Looking forward to not going because I’ll be out of state. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eagleborn said:

In all seriousness. This one has the makings of a pretty good game. Usually is when these two meet. DF is typical DF. Plenty of size and speed to go around. At times looked pretty good against Pleasant Grove Jr last night. Tatum looked good at times against a team bigger and faster last night. Looking forward to not going because I’ll be out of state. 

I'll Facebook live it for you... wanna be my fb bff for a week? 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Injury free is all I care about. Hopefully DF takes it easy on us. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Injury free is all I care about. Hopefully DF takes it easy on us.

What'd ya say? I just hope the Tatum defense is nice and polite to us like they were against Center. 

11 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

What'd ya say? I just hope the Tatum defense is nice and polite to us like they were against Center. 

Hopefully our offense isn’t has nice as Pleasant Grove Jrs was to y’all last night. 

• LOL! 1

Another game on paper that we probably shouldn't be in but I got a feeling Keeling and co will have us in a great position again towards the end. Some folks dog Center but I can assure you, we played up to our competition last night. They got some dudes. This one should be another great game. We need these, win or lose, to get better and better and more comfortable in the new system by district. Daingerfield will mirror Center in a lot of ways. Center is bigger up front but the athleticism at the skills is quite identical. Defensively....hard to tell. Gladewater had success on just 1 single play ran over and over again for the most part all night lol. We'll throw several different looks at you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Another game on paper that we probably shouldn't be in but I got a feeling Keeling and co will have us in a great position again towards the end. Some folks dog Center but I can assure you, we played up to our competition last night. They got some dudes. This one should be another great game. We need these, win or lose, to get better and better and more comfortable in the new system by district. Daingerfield will mirror Center in a lot of ways. Center is bigger up front but the athleticism at the skills is quite identical. Defensively....hard to tell. Gladewater had success on just 1 single play ran over and over again for the most part all night lol. We'll throw several different looks at you.

I agree E8, we both need these games regardless of outcome. What # is Keeling? I'll be keeping a 👁 on him lol

Offense looked great against Center. Had some penalties kill some key drives late that got us in a bind but overall...it was better than I could have imagined. Methodical attack popping 3 to 5 yards at a time. Over and over again.....Waiting on that one defender to make a mistake then boom Watson reads the mistake - 30 to 60 yard scamper. Back to methodical status, waiting again for that one defender to mess up.....and it will happen....it did every drive....and when it did. Watson read it and made em pay. It was fun to watch. We had 2 minutes drives. We had 8 minute drives. 

Defensively.....got some work to do, mainly on the back end....front 7 weren't bad at all. I felt like I was watching Trevon Diggs all over the secondary.....get burned, get burned, pick.....get burned....pick. 

We ran outta gas late which hurt us as well. I was pleased with what I saw despite the heartbreaking loss. 

15 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Offense looked great against Center. Had some penalties kill some key drives late that got us in a bind but overall...it was better than I could have imagined. Methodical attack popping 3 to 5 yards at a time. Over and over again.....Waiting on that one defender to make a mistake then boom Watson reads the mistake - 30 to 60 yard scamper. Back to methodical status, waiting again for that one defender to mess up.....and it will happen....it did every drive....and when it did. Watson read it and made em pay. It was fun to watch. We had 2 minutes drives. We had 8 minute drives. 

Defensively.....got some work to do, mainly on the back end....front 7 weren't bad at all. I felt like I was watching Trevon Diggs all over the secondary.....get burned, get burned, pick.....get burned....pick. 

We ran outta gas late which hurt us as well. I was pleased with what I saw despite the heartbreaking loss. 

Was it just cole and Gonzales that went to tatum or did the DT go to