Week 2 : Tatum @ #4 Daingerfield Thurs 7pm

EastTxFinest

Tatum vs. Dangerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

Nah, he had Tatum winning. Good thing about the game was that Center outscored Tatum. You can always tell a good D by whether or not they keep the opponents from scoring more than them. Still have not seen a straight answer from why yall could only score 2 TDs against GW? or why yall cant beat Keeling? For the time being you need to worry about who yall got that can block Fite or stop him and the C from blowing your guys off the ball. Later on you will get to find out what happens when you face a team with real speed.

89 you actually think you have  real defense and you just gave up 42 points? The Tigers only scored 14 because GW defense is way better than you think and we had missed opportunities.  When their district starts I really doubt Tatum will score 42 on them like they did Center. As far as beating Keeling that answer will be provided soon enough. I hope he can fix his defense in this short week for this Thursday night game. If Fite couldn't stop Center what makes you think he'll stop Dfield? I'm guessing the team with real speed that you're referring to is Center?? 

8 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

89 you actually think you have  real defense and you just gave up 42 points? The Tigers only scored 14 because GW defense is way better than you think and we had missed opportunities.  When their district starts I really doubt Tatum will score 42 on them like they did Center. As far as beating Keeling that answer will be provided soon enough. I hope he can fix his defense in this short week for this Thursday night game. If Fite couldn't stop Center what makes you think he'll stop Dfield? I'm guessing the team with real speed that you're referring to is Center?? 

Do you get two "W"s for giving up 13? and only one for scoring "42"? Yall had "missed opportunities"? but everyone else didnt? Bet GW had "missed opportunities" as well? LOL. 

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

Do you get two "W"s for giving up 13? and only one for scoring "42"? Yall had "missed opportunities"? but everyone else didnt? Bet GW had "missed opportunities" as well? LOL. 

GW missed so many opportunities but it don’t fit their agenda so it gets deflected or ignored. 

Guest Tiger03lb
58 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

The hate is gonna be real about 10:30 Thursday night. 😂😂😂

Guess that means I should leave early before it gets out of hand 👀😆