Week 2 : Tatum @ #4 Daingerfield Thurs 7pm

EastTxFinest

Tatum vs. Dangerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

Guest Tiger03lb
16 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Idk why you would want to come. Just make sure you don’t leave anything of value in vehicle. 

I'll be riding in the jalopy then in that case. 

3 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

It looks like he unbalanced but he’s not look at his film from last year he’s always ran like that 

It was the only time all night that he looked like he was about to fall over. It looked like a scene from the matrix 😂 

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

So...he be running like he been drinking Blu Jungle Juice outta ETF bathtub? He literally looked like he took 16 shots of tequila and tried to get up and run. 

Well I been to all his games so unless y’all seeing something I’m not, but I posted the clip and that’s just how he runs that don’t look unbalanced too me

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah that didn’t look at all like what was described. He barely barely got off balance because of his juke but then got back on balance and smoked ‘em. 

Unless they seen something I didn’t but he said the second touchdown so that has to be it

Just now, TigerBlue09 said:

Well I been to all his games so unless y’all seeing something I’m not, but I posted the clip and that’s just how he runs that don’t look unbalanced too me

Looked like Steve Young's famous long TD run to me.....but I don't see very well anyways. 

4 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Unless they seen something I didn’t but he said the second touchdown so that has to be it

Go find the one play where the DF DL chest bumped the GW RB and didn't even lift is arms to try to tackle him. It's comical.....I dunno if he just didn't realize it was the ball carrier or what. Quite odd lol

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

Go find the one play where the DF DL chest bumped the GW RB and didn't even lift is arms to try to tackle him. It's comical.....I dunno if he just didn't realize it was the ball carrier or what. Quite odd lol

Alrighty let me see if I can get it do you know which qtr it was?

17 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

That was the Qb not the Rb 😂 I know exactly which play you are talking about.