Week 2 : Tatum @ #4 Daingerfield Thurs 7pm

EastTxFinest

Tatum vs. Dangerfield   

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

1 hour ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Didn’t look like an Eagle to me.Β 

I could give 2 πŸ’©s what anything looked like to you. Did you not see all the flags flying that had Eagles on them? Mascot quit before the season started, there isn't one with the cheerleaders. What you saw was the little pre-teen girl that dressed up as a war eagle to represent our battle cry. We are 100% the Tatum Eagles, always have been and always will be.

#WarEagle #TatumEagles

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I could give 2 πŸ’©s what anything looked like to you. Did you not see all the flags flying that had Eagles on them? Mascot quit before the season started, there isn't one with the cheerleaders. What you saw was the little pre-teen girl that dressed up as a war eagle to represent our battle cry. We are 100% the Tatum Eagles, always have been and always will be.

#WarEagle #TatumEagles

Oh he mad the second time his coach tried coming to Tatum it actually worked out and he brought the rest of wascums pulse with him.Β 

This is part 2 of 4 of a really good non-district slate for Daingerfield. I’m sure people ain’t exactly lining up to play them their size, but knowing that you are going to be inexperienced up front and at QB and still having this schedule is pretty legit. No matter happens over the next 3 weeks I’d think Daingerfield , assuming they are healthy, comes out of this stretch ready to make a run.Β 
Β 

Same goes for Tatum. I know West Rusk and Daingerfield are smaller schools, but talent wise they’ve both been really good to go along with the bigger schools of Center, Pitt and Lumberton. Good scheduling by both coaches IMO to get their teams ready for legit playoff football.Β 
Β 

As for this game, once about every 4 pages someone makes the legit point that it’s going to come down to some interesting matchups. Tatum has the top 2 Lineman kids. Daingerfield probably has the top 2-3 skill kids. Is there a big enough discrepancy at either advantage to really take over the game?Β 
Β 

QB for Tatum is definitely what makes them go. He not only makes them right a lot, but he ain’t no slouch toting it or throwing it either. Can DF scheme it up well enough to let the Soph have some easy throws? Soph also looked like he ran the ball efficiently against GW, so that’s an added element that wasn’t necessarily there for DF last year.Β 
Β 

I know I said a lot, but all in all I think this is a really intriguing matchup that I’m sure both sides fans will judge calmly and with a sound, open mind πŸ˜‚

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

This is part 2 of 4 of a really good non-district slate for Daingerfield. I’m sure people ain’t exactly lining up to play them their size, but knowing that you are going to be inexperienced up front and at QB and still having this schedule is pretty legit. No matter happens over the next 3 weeks I’d think Daingerfield , assuming they are healthy, comes out of this stretch ready to make a run.Β 
Β 

Same goes for Tatum. I know West Rusk and Daingerfield are smaller schools, but talent wise they’ve both been really good to go along with the bigger schools of Center, Pitt and Lumberton. Good scheduling by both coaches IMO to get their teams ready for legit playoff football.Β 
Β 

As for this game, once about every 4 pages someone makes the legit point that it’s going to come down to some interesting matchups. Tatum has the top 2 Lineman kids. Daingerfield probably has the top 2-3 skill kids. Is there a big enough discrepancy at either advantage to really take over the game?Β 
Β 

QB for Tatum is definitely what makes them go. He not only makes them right a lot, but he ain’t no slouch toting it or throwing it either. Can DF scheme it up well enough to let the Soph have some easy throws? Soph also looked like he ran the ball efficiently against GW, so that’s an added element that wasn’t necessarily there for DF last year.Β 
Β 

I know I said a lot, but all in all I think this is a really intriguing matchup that I’m sure both sides fans will judge calmly and with a sound, open mind πŸ˜‚

Lol since when did you start saying a lotΒ 

44 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Thursday will tell